JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Hilfe

Hilf uns, dir zu helfen.
Bearbeitet von DynDasE: 10/17/2020 7:48:12 PM

Still have constant Networking error because losing connection to Bungie.net! Please fix.

I still have constant Networking error because I have been losing connection to Bungie.net since the second week of Festival of the Lost ( 10/15/2020 ). This never happened to me before. I got disconnected in every situation (playing Strike, Events, managing my inventory in Tower, Farm, and even in Orbit). I got Baboon, Weavel, Centipede, Beaver during this week so frequent than I played the entire Year 3. I would say everything I saw "Connecting to Destiny 2", one of the code will be shown after I was disconnected from the game. My Internet (ISP) works just fine btw. Please look into this error.
English
#Help #Networking

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
Vorschau

Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

Gesamtes Thema ansehen
  • I'm in the same boat. I was just in the middle of a crucible match and suddenly got kicked, saying my connection to the server was lost. Had a Discord chat going, never even dropped connectivity. I've done speed run tests, DNS runs, basic pings to google (ping 8.8.8.8 -t) and never lose my connection. Not sure what's going on that's causing such frequent drops, but it's at least twice a day or more.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
    Vorschau

Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

Es ist dir nicht gestattet, diesen Inhalt zu sehen.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon