JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Diskutiere über alles, was mit Destiny 2 zu tun hat.
7/10/2020 5:31:16 PM

A suggestion for Finishers...

They can be incredibly fun and with the addition of all these unique mods I'd like to share that fun in the occasional sweaty crucible match. I dont know what it will take for this to happen but can we please get Finishers in Crucible? I dont ever want a daily bounty for them, I just feel like now D2 is at a balanced enough spot to try it out, it would be like free advertising for Eververse 🙂 You can make it so the Special Finisher and Heavy Finisher mods dont work while you find a balance for them (something similar has been done with Telesto in the past lol). My suggestion would be to add a stat penalty for those specific mods that would have a risk v. reward tradeoff in Crucible, like a timer to use the heavy ammo they just got from a Finisher, -10 Resilience or -20 Resilience? Maybe limit the amount of ammo generated in Crucible for those 2 specific mods for the player and their allies so teams cant abuse it and control other player's experiences. Let me know what you think!

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
Vorschau

Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

Es ist dir nicht gestattet, diesen Inhalt zu sehen.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon