JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Foren

ursprünglich gepostet in: Corridors of time secret exotic.
1/13/2020 6:58:32 AM
It’s funny when someone thinks a great weapon from D1 just might be introduced to D2. If Bungie does, they’ll advertise it, put a price tag on the drop, let you use it to kick some butt and in a month, nerf it into a piece of trash. I’m just reminding everybody that it’s a waste of money.
English

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
Vorschau

Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

• which is why I stopped playing

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
    Vorschau

Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

• I quit playing, also.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
    Vorschau

• Bearbeitet von Sahvoz-88: 1/14/2020 12:56:42 PM
    .....then why are you both here? Ain’t there better things to do than complain ‘bout a game you don’t play? Edit: I mean, is obvious that both of you still play the game. Either that or ya just stopped playing a few days ago.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
    Vorschau

• I play occasionally, we come here to voice problems we have noticed or are still rampant, we want to see the game genuinely improve.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
    Vorschau

• Well, you want to see the game improve, 7.5/10 of the other people that complain ‘bout the game are just here to complain about something.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
    Vorschau

• That´s fair.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
    Vorschau

• Bearbeitet von cmgover41: 1/14/2020 1:39:36 PM
    Is it any of your concern? You don’t matter, when it comes to my choices. Apologies on the quick, unthought, reply. I’m here because of the anger, hate, disappointment. I read the posts to see if Bungie reset the game to its original settings and then they just disappeared. Like with the wish ender. I read that they fixed it to where the players aren’t enjoying the use of it anymore. It doesn’t matter as to why you or anyone else thinks it needed to be fixed. That doesn’t matter at ALL!! I don’t know the exact date I left that p.o.s. Game and I don’t care. I’m glad that I can look in from the outside and not deal with them robbing me blind, ANYMORE

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
    Vorschau

• Bearbeitet von Sahvoz-88: 1/14/2020 4:38:18 PM
    Sorry for the slightly late reply, bud. Was getting something to eat. ___________________________________________ [quote]Is it any of your concern?[/quote] Probably not, but hey, this is the Destiny forums, where no one cares. [quote] You don’t matter, when it comes to my choices.[/quote] Whatever you say, buddy. I mean, it was my [i]choice[/i] to comment on what you said. So, as you so kindly put it, [i]you don’t matter, when it comes to my choices.[/i] __________________________________________ [quote]Apologies on the quick, unthought, reply. I’m here because of the anger, hate, disappointment.[/quote] No worries, bud. This game tends to have that effect on people in these forums. [quote]I read the posts to see if Bungie reset the game to its original settings and then they just disappeared. [/quote] What disappeared? The posts? [quote]Like with the wish ender. I read that they fixed it to where the players aren’t enjoying the use of it anymore.[/quote] Aha, that’s not my problem because I don’t even have it............*cries in Exo* [quote]It doesn’t matter as to why you or anyone else thinks it needed to be fixed. That doesn’t matter at ALL!! [/quote] Don’t look at me, I’m happy with my game experience, no complaints here........I just think we should be able to change our appearance. [quote]I don’t know the exact date I left that p.o.s. Game and I don’t care.[/quote] Too bad, imma tell ya anyway. If I’m right it was December 27. [quote]I’m glad that I can look in from the outside and not deal with them robbing me blind, ANYMORE[/quote] Well at least your happy, buddy.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
    Vorschau

Es ist dir nicht gestattet, diesen Inhalt zu sehen.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon