JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Diskutiere über alles, was mit Destiny 2 zu tun hat.
12/9/2019 5:48:23 PM

Darkness Cabal in SoD?

Hey guys, as you can tell the Champion Vex & Hive of Shadowkeep were enemies empowered by the Pyramid. In the new Season of Dawn trailer, we see Champion Cabal which leads me to ask...are the remnants of the Red Legion so desperate they have become a Dark Legion? On top of that, we now know the Vex are older themselves than the Light or the Dark... maybe the Darkness wants a stab at the Vex for failing to please them in the Black Garden, plus the Legion probably hate the Traveler for killing Ghaul. Dark Legion invading Mercury makes sense in every way
English
#lore #destiny2

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
Vorschau

Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

Gesamtes Thema ansehen
  • Basically what Archival said. As for The Vex....those Osiris prophesies have started to come to past. Next should be "The end of the Eldritch Race"....I'm betting that's The Vex. So.....we may be encountering some Combat Frames....of course that's what I had hoped going into GoS. You know….for assaulting a place essentially deemed Sacred by the Vex Religious Sec (Sol Divisive). Unless after they were repelled by Oryx and potential back firing of worshipping The Darkness....they pulled Combat Frames from Sol Divisive. . I just want to see these Vex Combat Frames and Rasputin Combat Frames. Supposedly both are over the top. Rasputins decimated The Iron Lords. The Vex kicking Crotas ass and all other Ascendants...aside from Oryx.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
    Vorschau

Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

Es ist dir nicht gestattet, diesen Inhalt zu sehen.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon