JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Foren

ursprünglich gepostet in: Encrypted Cache Keys since Shadowkeep
Bearbeitet von BungeBanHammer: 11/14/2019 1:15:51 AM
Pretty sure I got 2 fragments since I signed on first time in months to download and play Shadowkeep DLC, and I just went to Bray to combine it (EDIT: With others I had from past in inventory) to Encrypted Cache Key, its a blue quest in my quest journal now. Just gotta beat an escalation boss to find out! Seems no one strong enough is doing EP now. BTW like your username :-D The original C64/nes games??
English

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
Vorschau

Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

• Bearbeitet von Karateka95: 11/19/2019 3:09:45 PM
    [quote]Pretty sure I got 2 fragments since I signed on first time in months to download and play Shadowkeep DLC, and I just went to Bray to combine it (EDIT: With others I had from past in inventory) to Encrypted Cache Key, its a blue quest in my quest journal now. Just gotta beat an escalation boss to find out! Seems no one strong enough is doing EP now. BTW like your username :-D The original C64/nes games??[/quote] Hi! :-) Yes, I didn't realise Nightfall: The Ordeal gave 7 fragments on completion, so all problems have been resolved ha ha :D The only criticism I have left is we should be allowed to open the chest more than once a week. I'm getting random pieces now (I've had the helmet 2 weeks in a row and the same for the bond!!) :-( Thanks! I actually didn't know about that game but am intrigued to try it on an emulator! I chose that username 9 or 10 years ago when I started playing Halo 3 because I practiced Karate (I am a Karateka). :-)

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
    Vorschau

Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

Es ist dir nicht gestattet, diesen Inhalt zu sehen.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon