JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Hilfe

Hilf uns, dir zu helfen.
Bearbeitet von RoboPrimeX: 11/4/2019 8:02:36 AM

Cross save took over my pc characters

Hi So I have 3 characters on ps4 and 3 characters on steam. I've been playing on the pc characters since the launch of Destiny 2 on pc, but still had 3 characters on ps4. I tried to see if I could migrate my ps4 characters to see where they are at (since I dont have a ps4 anymore) just for the fun, but then quickly swap back to my pc characters. So I did the migration, did a quick peak at my characters, then tried to deactivate but it says that I have a silver purchase preventing me from deactivating the cross save. I haven't purchased ANY silver within this game and I want to get my steam characters back as I've worked very hard on them, could I please get help? Thanks!

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
Vorschau

Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

• [quote]Hi So I have 3 characters on ps4 and 3 characters on steam. I've been playing on the pc characters since the launch of Destiny 2 on pc, but still had 3 characters on ps4. I tried to see if I could migrate my ps4 characters to see where they are at (since I dont have a ps4 anymore) just for the fun, but then quickly swap back to my pc characters. So I did the migration, did a quick peak at my characters, then tried to deactivate but it says that I have a silver purchase preventing me from deactivating the cross save. I haven't purchased ANY silver within this game and I want to get my steam characters back as I've worked very hard on them, could I please get help? Thanks![/quote] https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Troubleshoot?oid=48099

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
    Vorschau

Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

1 Antworten
    Es ist dir nicht gestattet, diesen Inhalt zu sehen.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon