JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Hilfe

Hilf uns, dir zu helfen.
lock Dieser Thread wurde von den Ninjas gesperrt, weil er gegen die Verhaltensregeln verstoßen hat.
10/17/2019 5:48:32 PM

Request to unseal account

I haven't used any plug-ins. I haven't used anti-virus software. If so, I hope I can unseal my account and find out again if I can't unseal it. Thank you. Hope to reply.
English
#Help #gameplay

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
Vorschau

Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

• Your account was banned on Oct 16th because we detected a program created specifically for cheating while playing Destiny 2 running under your account. The data leading to your ban has been reviewed and your ban will be upheld. For more information on behavior that can lead to account bans visit https://bungie.net/bans

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
    Vorschau

Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

• [quote]I haven't used any plug-ins. I haven't used anti-virus software. If so, I hope I can unseal my account and find out again if I can't unseal it. Thank you. Hope to reply.[/quote] Not happening. Loyalty. Time played. Content purchased. Gear earned. When you started. Intent. Threats. Begging. It is all irrelevant. They make the rules. We have to follow them. Break them and they penalize you. There is NO course of action to appeal any punishment issued. They WILL NOT lessen or remove any punishment issued for any reason. They've had this no tolerance policy since Day 1 of D1. It won't change anytime soon. Your account broke the rules, intentionally or not, there is NO exceptions.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
    Vorschau

2 Antworten
    Es ist dir nicht gestattet, diesen Inhalt zu sehen.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon