JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Hilfe

Hilf uns, dir zu helfen.
10/12/2019 6:49:13 PM

Unlinking Old box Account From Cross Save

Hello, while trying to set up my Cross Save I used an old Xbox account that i do not use anymore. I completed the cross save authentication in hopes I could just unlink when completed but the unlink button is greyed out. I have all credentials to access this old Xbox account. How can I unlink this old account in order to link the correct Xbox account? Thanks.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
Vorschau

Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

• You cannot unlink an account while Cross-Save is active. Unfortunately, you bypassed the point where you'd be able to unlink it easily and save yourself trouble. In order to unlink an account, you must first disable Cross-Save, which will impose a 90-day unavoidable security lockout for your situation. Once Cross-Save has been deactivated, you can go to your Bungie.net Settings under Accounts & Linking, and you can unlink the XBL ID from there then link the one you wish to use. After waiting out the 90-day security lockout, you can turn Cross-Save back on. When doing so, please insure that you double check and verify the accounts that are being used are the ones you want to use and that you have them set up the way you want them set up. If you enable Cross-Save and have to disable it again, it will lead to another 90-day wait. So, it's best to double check and verify before enabling Cross-Save.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
    Vorschau

Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

1 Antworten
    • Hi there, Thanks for your report. Could you provide either a video or screenshot of what you're currently seeing? For screenshots Imgur or Twitter links work best.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
      Vorschau

20 Antworten
      • Went back into my settings and made a few changes that should help me, but the system isn't seeing everything I did.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
        Vorschau

Es ist dir nicht gestattet, diesen Inhalt zu sehen.
      ;
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon