JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Foren

10/9/2019 12:49:12 AM
Hi there, Thanks for your report. Looking at your account, it looks like you activated Cross Save for the first time after accepting the in-game Cross Save dialogue and your season passes were applied to your Xbox account. Unfortunately, season passes cannot be transferred to other accounts.
English

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
Vorschau

Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

• Thank you for your response. I figured that being linked to my steam account, that the season pass would be redeemable on only the platform I am playing through steam. I understand that this was due to my confusion on how redeemables work, but I do not have shadowkeep on xbox, and would like to use my steam characters as my primary account moving forward. Is there any way that I would be able to remove/refund the season pass on my xbox characters, and possibly apply it to my steam character? or is there any possible way I could have the benefits removed from my xbox account and refunded in silver so that I may redeem the season pass on my steam account? Thank you again for your patience and help.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
    Vorschau

Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

Es ist dir nicht gestattet, diesen Inhalt zu sehen.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon