JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Foren

9/27/2019 2:32:16 PM
Morning Bump!
English

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
Vorschau

Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

• hi i'm sorry to bother u again haha, ive been talking to my friends about moving clans, they have a couple of questions, 1 is how do u pick which clan were go in, cause we all play either regulary or a couple r not so regular cause of work commitments, we also like to play all content like myself have done a few raids but 1 of my friends haven't raided at all on D2 not for wanting to but cause of work commitments hasn't been able to, but really wants to. and 2 we'd how quick can we do the transition from the clan we r in now to a new one cause with shadow keep round the corner we'd like it to be smooth haha my psn is Devon_Diva can u send me a friend request plz, if ur psn is different to ur name on here can u tell me that in ur friends request plz. (were all really friendly people so would hope we can get in a really friendly clan haha

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
    Vorschau

Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

• Hey! Btotheatman asked me to help out in answering your questions about the clan! So firstly, what clan should you choose.... from what you’ve said here you’ll need one of our PS4 / PvE focused clans. Foxes of the east star will be a good choice, I’ll add the link below. As for raiding we run weekly schedules, but also have a raid channel so you can find a team as a when you want to. You can join as soon as you send a request, so most definately before Tuesday! If you have anymore questions feel free to add me, psn is Flowerfox91. Look forward to seeing you in the clan 😊 https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=3697175

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
    Vorschau

• ok thank you, r there a few uk based players in the clan/s too as we r all uk based, although myself not so much my friends do play quite late at night sometimes, we will also be playing on pc too as well as ps4 haha, thank bungie for cross save haha, I will add u. thank u

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
    Vorschau

• In that case head to Force of The East Star... EU based clan 🙂

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
    Vorschau

• Check out our #Destiny2 clan! https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=3602665

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
    Vorschau

Es ist dir nicht gestattet, diesen Inhalt zu sehen.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon