JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Diskutiere über alles, was mit Destiny 2 zu tun hat.
9/22/2019 9:46:06 AM

How does a guardian get his class?

I mean lore-wise. How is a human/exo/awoken chosen to be a certain class? Can they pick? Will they get a class assigned? Does the ghost make a guardian his class when it revives him/her? Was just wondering and maybe there’s some lore to it. If not I’m curious about your thoughts and theories.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
Vorschau

Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

Gesamtes Thema ansehen
  • Don't think there's any definitive lore about it, but it does seem to be somewhat of a personal choice. For example, when the leader of the 6 coyotes was resurrected as a Guardian, she was immediately an Arcstaff Hunter, but according to the Drifter, there were no classes in the Dark Ages. Personally, I think each Guardian has a natural affinity towards one of the three classes, but ultimately the decision on how their light is to be used is up to them, it just takes training to hone a Guardian into a certain class

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
    Vorschau

Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

Es ist dir nicht gestattet, diesen Inhalt zu sehen.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon