JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Foren

9/13/2019 6:29:52 PM
I'm not intending to be a dick here, but how can you advertise yourself as a raid clan that can teach raids when you yourself only have 1 Leviathan raid clear? Your clan founder hasn't even done a raid?! The way your post is worded will make possible applicants think they're jumping into a small experienced raid sherpa group, and I'm guessing they will be a bit shocked when they find out nobody is even experienced. Again, I'm not trying to be a dick, I'm merely pointing something out. Have a good day!
English

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
Vorschau

Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

• I appreciate your criticisms and advice, but regardless that we haven't completed a raid as a group doesn't mean we all don't know how the mechanics for each raid work. The intention of this post was to get a potential group together. Perhaps I used the wrong wording for my intentions, and that's on me. Our clan founder has plenty of raid experience from Destiny 1 and we are all experienced in our own ways. So while we don't have many raid completions between us, we still have experience and knowledge within those raids. But I will heed your advice and change my wording because I realized that it could come off differently to others. Thank you for the advice, and you have a good day as well!

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
    Vorschau

Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

• Thanks for not taking my post the wrong way, and the only reason I pointed anything out at all is because I was possibly interested in applying to join your small raiding group to knock a couple of raids out in the weekends and just wanted to see how much experience you all had first. I currently have a small group of friends that raid together one night a week and I prefer being a part of small friendly groups rather than large ones where nobody really knows each other. I appreciate the fact that you can have alot of experience gained through attempting raid encounters even if you havent finished the entire raid yet. But anywho, I'm rambling now lol Good luck with getting a solid group together and I hope you succeed in getting afew raid clears!

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
    Vorschau

Es ist dir nicht gestattet, diesen Inhalt zu sehen.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon