JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Hilfe

Hilf uns, dir zu helfen.
8/25/2019 6:48:05 PM

How do I invite randoms randoms? [PC]

Hey everyone new PC player here came from Xbox via CrossSave. So, on Xbox I can find a person's gametag and invite them to the game without them being on my friends list/clan mate, or on the roster. How can I do this on PC? I tryid /invite [name] or /join [name] and I was getting the message "enter valid name". And yes I have enabled Whisper Chat with everyone.
English
#Help #pcsupport

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
Vorschau

Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

• On Battle.net, a username also includes a number code. For example: If you were trying to invite me, just typing in /invite NinjaKitteh will not work. You would need to also use the specific number code associated with my profile, which would look like this- /invite NinjaKitteh#11350. You’ll see a player’s full battle tag if you hover over their emblem in the roster. Hopefully, the move to Steam should make this sort of thing easier.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
    Vorschau

Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

2 Antworten
    • Bearbeitet von Golden: 8/25/2019 9:14:47 PM
      Hello there Grant, to invite a person go into the ingame chat and type: /invite Name#BattleTagNumber EXAMPLE: /invite John#1111 To add on, everything must be spelled correctly. If they have capital letter somewhere in their name, you must enter that letter as a capital aswell. Hope this helps

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
      Vorschau

Es ist dir nicht gestattet, diesen Inhalt zu sehen.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon