JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Diskutiere über alles, was mit Destiny 2 zu tun hat.
8/20/2019 4:14:17 PM

Nightmare gamemode discussion

- So this new Nightmare Hunt mode seems to be something of a strike/dungeon mixed into one with multiple difficulties players can choose from. - Players can do up to 3 for powerful loot (like strikes) and then casually grind them for what I am assuming loot from a curated loot pool i.e only Shadowkeep weapons and armor. - Harder versions add more modifiers a lot like Nightfalls and Heroic Menagerie that may be rotated weekly. - There are 3 available *but could/hopefully rotate between different boss encounters on a weekly basis like Escalation Protocol. - They are closed lobbies--no public spaces like EP. - Different 'Champion' modifiers are added suggesting the inclusion of [i]mini-bosses[/i] like strike playlist wanted enemies? ----------- I really hope these are less like current strikes and more like dungeons mixed with the feeling of the EAZ space. My Bungie [i]fanboy side[/i] wants these to feel like the classic Halo Firefight modes from ODST and Reach, but that may never come to be. It would be nice to see an endless mode like Firefight come to Destiny, but based off the information from the recent screen shots, these Hunts just look like repayable mini-dungeons. Thoughts/ideas?

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
Vorschau

Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

Es ist dir nicht gestattet, diesen Inhalt zu sehen.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon