JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Hilfe

Hilf uns, dir zu helfen.
8/15/2019 12:54:12 PM

Appealing an unfair ban while i got dc playing competitive for quest weapon.

so i was playing d2 as usual and been collecting all exotics i can along with good limited timed legendary weapons such as loaded question and have gotten them all. but i had few left one of them was where you need to play 10 competitive there is no way around it and so i did until i got dc from time to time few days went by doing bounties and upgrading solestics armor set. and i got temp ban after 4th or 5th dc in competitive match. so i thought that was how bungie decides to punish those who dc but to my surprise after getting few dc more when temp ban was lifted i got perma ban all because why match was starting and game got dc. i was planning to get forsaken+shadowkeep on steam after migration and would like the ban to be lifted. ban me on cruicible but on whole game? thats just heart breaking after investing hundreds of hours if not thousands. i hope you investigate this issue as i dont know what else i can do apart from leaving a thread here.
English
#Help

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
Vorschau

Abbrechen Bearbeiten Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

• Nah. You most likely got perma-banned for having software running (note...it doesn’t have to be actively used or specific to d2) while playing D2 that is against policy. Such things include mods, trainers, cheats, code injectors, debuggers, etc.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
    Vorschau

Abbrechen Bearbeiten Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

• Typically, pc bans are due to software detected by Destiny 2 while running. These include but not limited to, trainers, aimbots, auto-fire, mods, graphics hacks, anything that injects code into games, debuggers for programing, even some viruses. any of these could cause a ban, [b]even if not destiny 2 specific[/b]. Your connection issues would not have caused a Not So Fast ban, they at most would have caused a permanent restriction from matchmaking activities. [b]Restrictions are temporary, and will not be overturned or undone before they expire. Once an account is banned however, that ban is permanent. Account restrictions and bans are only done in extreme cases; if actions were taken against your account, then it was with reason. [/b] [b]There are NO options to dispute or overturn account restrictions or bans.[/b] Bans are lifetime for that account https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Article/11929 https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/47715 [i]*I am not a Bungie representative, just a player trying to give the answers that are available.[/i]

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
    Vorschau

Es ist dir nicht gestattet, diesen Inhalt zu sehen.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon