JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Hilfe

Hilf uns, dir zu helfen.
Bearbeitet von BNGHelp6: 7/21/2019 7:01:00 PM

Wasnt given access to Forsaken when bought

I bought the Forsaken Annual Pass thinking it was just the regular pack for Forsaken because when I go to the normal page for Forsaken it is only giving me the option to buy the collectors edition and I don't want that I just want forsaken. The Annual Pass says nothing about it not giving access to forsaken it even says gives access to new end game content but to my surprise it says content missing which doesn't let me play the DLC. I dont want to pay full price for something thats going to be free in 2 months.
English
#Help #Errorcodes

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
Vorschau

Abbrechen Bearbeiten Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

• Bearbeitet von BNGHelp6: 7/21/2019 7:15:05 PM
    The Forsaken: Annual Pass specifically does say something about not giving access to Forsaken. It says "Destiny 2 game, Destiny 2 Expansions I & II, Forsaken required, sold separately." Required means it's required to function. Sold separately means it's not included and must be obtained separately. Please note that there's a difference between the Destiny 2 Forsaken Complete Collection and the Destiny 2 Collector's edition. The Complete Collection is not the Collector's edition. Also, the only thing that will be free that's included in the Complete Collection is the New Light content (Destiny 2, Curse of Osiris, and Warmind) and the price drop of the Complete Collection already has those for free in it. If you're not seeing the newly discounted price of 39.99 USD (or your equivalent), then you'll want to contact Microsoft concerning the price disparity. The new MSRP for the Forsaken Complete Collection is 39.99, and it should show up on the MS storefront as a discount down to that equivalent amount for you. There is no cost associated with the New Light content that's included, so you're not paying for those again. - You'll want to get the Destiny 2 Forsaken Complete Collection (take note that the bundle is the exact same price that Forsaken was, so you're not losing any money by purchasing it). If you do not wish to or cannot purchase the above, then you'll need to contact the platform customer support and request that license be removed so the game is no longer trying to access the license information. If you very recently purchased the Annual Pass, I'd highly suggest requesting a refund from the retailer you purchased it from so you can buy the correct thing (the Complete Collection also includes the Annual Pass); just keep in mind that a refund is entirely between you and your retailer.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
    Vorschau

Abbrechen Bearbeiten Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

• [quote]I bought the Forsaken Annual Pass thinking it was just the regular pack for Forsaken because when I go to the normal page for Forsaken it is only giving me the option to buy the collectors edition and I don't want that I just want forsaken. The Annual Pass says nothing about it not giving access to forsaken it even says gives access to new end game content but to my surprise it says content missing which doesn't let me play the DLC[/quote] -_- Why don't you people ever learn? Forsaken is no longer available as a stand alone item. It is now only part of the bundles. The Forsaken Complete Collection contains Forsaken and the Annual pass and is[b] available for the same cost that Forsaken was sold for[/b] ($40us). They are doing this to remove obstacles and confusion with having numerous items in the marketplaces with different requirements needed for each. Base game and year 1 dlcs are included free just to make it a one and done package for new comers. If you very recently purchased your Annual Pass, you can try to talk to the retailer about a refund for it so you can put that money towards the Complete Collection, but a refund request is entirely between yourself and the retailer you bought it from.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
    Vorschau

3 Antworten
    Es ist dir nicht gestattet, diesen Inhalt zu sehen.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon