JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Hilfe

Hilf uns, dir zu helfen.
7/20/2019 8:51:08 PM

What's up with the loading screens lately?

I was just in a strike and hit a new section and got stuck in the air while it was trying to load. This shouldn't be a problem in the first place, but I have a One X so it really [i]really[/i] shouldn't be a problem. Anyways, I was stuck at this loading screen while the rest of the team went on to the boss and I got the classic Joining Allies message but of course, since I was still loading, I just got hit with a black screen while it tried to catch up. I messed around in my inventory for a bit to pass the time, and then got kicked to orbit for being inactive lol. I went back and played D1 for a bit the other day and was surprised when I went to Venus on Patrol and picked up my phone while I was in transit, but instead of waiting for five minutes, it finished loading in 5 seconds. This made me realize just how bad it has gotten in D2. If I can load into a planet on D1 in 5 seconds, I certainly shouldn't be kicked for inactivity while waiting for the game to load on D2. Please figure something out and fix the loading screens in this game.
English
#Help

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
Vorschau

Abbrechen Bearbeiten Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

Gesamtes Thema ansehen
Es ist dir nicht gestattet, diesen Inhalt zu sehen.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon