JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Diskutiere über alles, was mit Destiny 2 zu tun hat.
Bearbeitet von Lunakai: 6/24/2019 1:28:41 AM

If Destiny was real life...

You are reborn as one class. You choose to specialize in one subclass for the rest of your life. What Class/Subclass and Why?? Just curious. *My Answer* Striker Titan through and through. Heavy armor and mean attitude. An unstoppable juggernaut of pure rage and fury. Maybe even a bit of a kamikaze at times.. A lightning god with a death wish. Titan skating, Arc Aoe, FIST OF PANIC! -Lunakai the Striker

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
Vorschau

Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

Gesamtes Thema ansehen
  • If destiny was real life, most guardians would sit around crying and complaining...... Why am I stuck playing against 6 friends in the crucible. Why did I need to beat the raid on the levithan 20 times to get an invite. Why do I have to use this scrappy gun, I need enhancement cores. Why can't I go do a nightfall with just some random guardians Why, why, why. The last city would have crumbled in an hour, because most guardians would have been to busy complaining.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
    Vorschau

Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

2 Antworten
    Es ist dir nicht gestattet, diesen Inhalt zu sehen.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon