JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Diskutiere über alles, was mit Destiny zu tun hat.
6/24/2019 5:44:29 PM

Destiny 1 player base Xbox 1

Hi everyone, I've recently been playing D2 on my PS4 thanks to a few friends and loved the game so much that I purchased the Forsaken expansion and will surely get the shadowkeep expansion too. But there's so much I don't understand from the lore to some of the mechanics and why they work the way they do. When playing with friends, a lot of them keep talking about D1 and how they played the heck out of it back then. It makes me feel like o really missed out on something great even though it was a rocky road to get there. I don't have any space on my PS4 and found that the complete edition is going for a pretty cheap price on XBOX One. So I was wondering if it's worth getting into now. Is there a solid player base to matchmake and possibly meet with to eventually play the raids? I so feel a bit compelled to play this but I'm not sure if it's worth it now. Can someone please inform me here?
English
#Destiny

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
Vorschau

Abbrechen Bearbeiten Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

Es ist dir nicht gestattet, diesen Inhalt zu sehen.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon