JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Dienst-Warnung
Destiny 2 wird aus geplanten Wartungsgründen morgen offline sein. Bleibt mit @BungieHelp auf dem Laufenden.

Hilfe

Hilf uns, dir zu helfen.
Bearbeitet von Hephaestus: 6/12/2019 7:09:35 AM

Disappearing Exotics issue

Hi I preordered D2 and played for quite a bit (as a casual) and now I finally came back after not playing since Forsaken was released but I ran into a problem, all my exotics that weren't in characters inventory completely disappeared for example all of the following weapons I can no longer make: Sturm, MIDA multi tool, Worldline Zero, The Huckleberry, Vigilance wing, Coldheart (which I preordered the game for), Borealis (after it was released for PC), Skyburners Oath, Riskrunner, Telesto and The Prospector. I don't usually have much time to grind for stuff and the times I did get to grind for stuff seem to have been a waste due to the issue I have run into. Can someone please let me know if there is a way to fix this as I finally want to start playing Destiny 2 again.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
Vorschau

Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

Gesamtes Thema ansehen
Es ist dir nicht gestattet, diesen Inhalt zu sehen.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon