JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Hilfe

Hilf uns, dir zu helfen.
Bearbeitet von bludragon976: 5/29/2019 9:05:26 AM

thorn t shirt code wont send

Tried to claim the reward code for Thorn t-shirt and it says the code has sent but I've received no email even after 24 hrs. Changed my email for the code several times (was originally a gmail email) to a different gmail email and an outlook email when that didn't work either. Both are receiving the confirmation email in seconds with no problem, but no luck with the reward code :/ probably worth mentioning that I've received reward codes with the original email a few times with no problems before. EDIT: Fixed! If you're looking for a solution to this problem just switch to a diff email provider. Switch to outlook/hotmail if you were using gmail or to gmail if your were using a hotmail/outlook domain. I was unable to switch to my primary outlook email which could be for account linking reasons (couldn't even get that one to verify) but creating a new email through @outlook worked just fine!

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
Vorschau

Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

Es ist dir nicht gestattet, diesen Inhalt zu sehen.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon