JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Clan-Rekrutierung

Suche nach einem Clan oder finde neue Mitglieder.
Bearbeitet von DAMEOFDOOM: 4/22/2019 2:01:12 AM

[PS4] Clan looking for new members! We are friendly, casual and looking to find more players.

Welcome Guardians!! My name is Hans, and I'm the acting founder of the BACKSEAT GUARDIANS (BSGU). Our clan has been around since D1 and we hit the ground running when D2 launched! A few months back our founder and a few members stepped back from the game, and as an admin I stepped up as founder to keep the clan going. We are all around 19-30 years of age, and are a casual, friendly group. Many of us are especially looking for players who are interested in raiding, as we seldom have enough online at the same time to coordinate them. Anyone looking for relaxed play and good friends are encouraged to join us! We only ask a few things, - that you be 18+ -treat other players with respect - join our group discord so that we can interact with you! -have fun! Upon joining the clan you're a full member, but we would like to get to know you! We don't want rude, troublemaking clanmates and we don't want you to have to deal with them either, so we ask that you respect our simple rules and be kind to all! If clanmates are harassing others in any form, we reserve the right to remove offending members. But we just want it to be a safe place for everyone <3 A side note: I find it important to say that as a female founder of a mostly Male group, lady guardians are very welcome here! I would enjoy female friends to play alongside, and you won't have to worry about the men in this group- they are lovely and respectful! That being said, we want any and all to feel welcomed with open arms here. I hope you'll join us, and even if not...good luck out there guardians!

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
Vorschau

Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

• [quote]Welcome Guardians!! My name is Hans, and I'm the acting founder of the BACKSEAT GUARDIANS (BSGU). Our clan has been around since D1 and we hit the ground running when D2 launched! A few months back our founder and a few members stepped back from the game, and as an admin I stepped up as founder to keep the clan going. We are all around 19-30 years of age, and are a casual, friendly group. Many of us are especially looking for players who are interested in raiding, as we seldom have enough online at the same time to coordinate them. Anyone looking for relaxed play and good friends are encouraged to join us! A side note: I find it important to say that as a female founder of a mostly Male group, lady guardians are very welcome here! I would enjoy female friends to play alongside, and you won't have to worry about the men in this group- they are lovely and respectful! That being said, we want any and all to feel welcomed with open arms here. I hope you'll join us, and even if not...good luck out there guardians![/quote] Hello! I am female myself so would be awesome to find another 😂 but yeah lookin for chill clan that I can enjoy my gaming time with:)

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
    Vorschau

Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

• do you guys have discord and are you guys active

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
    Vorschau

1 Antworten
    Es ist dir nicht gestattet, diesen Inhalt zu sehen.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon