JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Diskutiere über alles, was mit Destiny 2 zu tun hat.
3/21/2019 3:38:54 AM

Everyone else is making 'petitions' - here's mine. Can I get a "Bungie Replied?"

Yes - We could use a Heroic Adventure playlist.

No - We don't need another playlist.

Undecided / Results

We have "Daily Story Missions" - though without ALL the quest/story missions and not on a good RNG rotation. We have the "Heroic Strike Playlist" - and get locked out from the normal Strike list if we bought the DLC. We have a selection of Nightfalls every week. We have 'rotating Crucible and Gambit maps' - and soon to have G. Prime maps on rotation as well. But we don't have a "Heroic Adventure Playlist" yet! Imagine - Load up the playlist - maybe have it be 30 light lower than the Strike playlist - enable matchmaking for up to 3 players - add the global modifiers - maybe some of the unique ones from Y1 that rarely show up anymore - and have milestones for 1 and 5 completed? Maybe even put a rare reward in the loot pool (a la Otherside)? I'd definitely play them.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
Vorschau

Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

Es ist dir nicht gestattet, diesen Inhalt zu sehen.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon