JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Hilfe

Hilf uns, dir zu helfen.
3/20/2019 4:12:45 PM

Hair graphics glitch, please help

I have a graphics glitch my female character's hair that's driving me crazy. She should look like on the left, but instead at the ends of every hair strand a blob has appeared, and it's totally ruining it for me. She started out looking fine, but this appeared about a month after I created her. I've tried setting all graphic settings to default, and even deleted and re-downloaded/installed destiny 2, but the problem remains. I'm on Windows 10, with a intel i7, 1070 ti graphics card, so it's not processing power that's needed What can I do to fix this?

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
Vorschau

Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

Gesamtes Thema ansehen
  • Hi SilverHawk. Appreciate you reaching out to us about your issue. You may want to perform a [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Article/46501]scan and repair[/url] in the Battle.net app to see if that may help with your issue. If that doesn't work, delete the following local cache/settings directories: [quote] [quote][b]– %APPDATA%\Bungie\DestinyPC[/b][/quote] [i]More information[/i]: [spoiler][b]*WARNING* Deleting these will cause you to lose persisted settings, such as logged in users, keybinds and graphics settings in Destiny, etc.[/b] [i]The directory names above are actual paths that can be used in Windows Explorer. For example, if you enter "%PROGRAMDATA%" in the Windows Explorer address bar, it will automatically take you to C:\ProgramData (default), which is a hidden directory.[/i][/spoiler][/quote]

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
    Vorschau

Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

Es ist dir nicht gestattet, diesen Inhalt zu sehen.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon