JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Hilfe

Hilf uns, dir zu helfen.
12/7/2018 10:51:54 AM

Lost my xbox live account and want to reclaim my bungie profile.

Hi, my xbox live account was deleted a while back (almost a year), and i would like to recover my bungie profile/account (for destiny 1 and destiny 2). Is this possible to do?, I would really like to keep my progress and my years of destiny stats that i had worked hard for. I can give information in relation to anything to do with the account and the gameplay side of destiny. I have reaquired the same email address used for sign in (as it was deleted and i created a new account), however the xbox live gamertag is different as i am affraid if i make it the same i will loose my destiny 2 progress. I know the bungie account still exists as i can search my old gamertag and see my characters from destiny 2. Note: I could not recover the xbox live account as it had been deleted for over 90 days, and hence was instead forced to create a new one with the same email address. If bungie or anyone could help that'd be great. Thankyou

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
Vorschau

Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

Gesamtes Thema ansehen
Es ist dir nicht gestattet, diesen Inhalt zu sehen.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon