JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Dienst-Alarm
Destiny wird aus geplanten Wartungsgründen morgen offline sein. Bleibt mit @BungieHelp auf dem Laufenden.

Destiny 2

Diskutiere über alles, was mit Destiny 2 zu tun hat.
Bearbeitet von msqar: 10/30/2018 3:37:02 PM

Exotic drop rate is lower than in Destiny 1?

I remember back in Destiny 1 where Gjallarhorn or Icebreaker took me around 6-7 months to get the drop for the first time. I know, it's supposed to be hard to get but come on, it gets frustrating. Nowadays, on Forsaken, Exotic drop is insanely low, about what? 0,01% drop rate? does our accounts have a luck delta variable that determines how lucky we are ??? how do you guys manage RNG? how is explained that some people get 2-3 new exotics every week and some get none since Forsaken was released? I was kinda lucky in the very first weeks, i think i got 2 new exotics or so, rest were year 1... but now, i haven't gotten any exotic in like 2 weeks or more. Some of my friends do get exotic, but all are Year 1. I try everything, farming Strikes with Fireteam medallion and Vanguard Boons, farmed PvP QP and Competitive a lot, i even got my Not Forgotten, not even 1 exotic was dropped out of those matches. Even attempted going boss farm on Dreaming City Challenge Knights. Nothing was dropped so far. And AFAIK, by reading the forums, i see a lot of people under the same circumstances. Is this low rate going to be fixed any time soon?

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
Vorschau

Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

Gesamtes Thema ansehen
Es ist dir nicht gestattet, diesen Inhalt zu sehen.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon