JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Diskutiere über alles, was mit Destiny 2 zu tun hat.
10/3/2018 7:21:13 AM

Why is it so hard to implement a solo pvp playlist ?

I'm asking a legitimate question ? Why ? It was in D1, I've had it up to my head with going up against stacked teams. Whether it 4,5 or 6 from quick play to gambit(IK gambit is 4 players). It is not fun, its the most frustrating thing about this game, that and the animal error codes. Its beyond me why TF they took it out. Seriously i would prefer a solo playlist than crucible labs who really plays that hmmm ill wait ! But i digress its infuriating to play just to get stomp by a 6 stack. Is there anyone @bungie that is a solo player that could back me up. I know I'm not the only one. I mean no disrespect but not everyone has a full friends list that automatically join when sent an invite. Im just asking on behalf of myself why can't solo players have a place where they don't have to go full sweats to have a little fun. I leave you with this not to be a hole but for at least a small look see into doing something for the solo player. Thanks if you took the time to read and God bless.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
Vorschau

Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

Es ist dir nicht gestattet, diesen Inhalt zu sehen.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon