Hey Destiny 2
I need help, I cannot enter fullscreen mode. My computer is a laptop.
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4710MQ CPU @ 2.50 GHz
GPU: Geforce GTX 860m and Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600
RAM: 16 GB
GPU Driver Version: 398.36
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (version 1607, build 14393.2339)
I brought the game a week ago, and it was a fight finishing the intro section of the game.
My frames have been around >10, even the sound crackled. The game is unplayable, now when I’ve finished the intro my frames are not above 20 in the farm area.
So i wanted to fix this, of cause. I've tried the following steps.
- Used my GeForce experience to setup the settings as recommended, even as the lowest possible. This didn't solve the problem.
- I've tried the ALT+Enter in-game to change to fullscreen
- I've tried to change the registry file GameDVR_FSEBehaviourMode to 0 from 2. I've tried to change the .exe file to "Fullscreen optimization", running as administrator.
- I've deleted my CVARS.xml file three times and restarted the game. This didn’t fix the problem.
- My last option was to change the CVARS file directly by help from this guide:
For some reason it just won't let me go into fullscreen mode, and I’m out of options. Any suggestions will be appreciated on how to solve this problem.