JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Diskutiere über alles, was mit Destiny 2 zu tun hat.
3/16/2018 5:44:21 PM
dmg04

Would you like to see Nightfall Strike Unique Rewards before 1.1.4 goes live?

Hey all, We're seeing some feedback in the community from players that want Nightfall Strike Unique Rewards to be a surprise. We'd like to open up the conversation here, to hear your thoughts. Would you like to see a preview of these rewards, or would you rather discover these rewards after March 27? Cheers, -dmg
English
#destiny2

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
Vorschau

Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

Gesamtes Thema ansehen
  • Oh you mean the timed nightfall’s that we asked you to remove the timer on and you didn’t? Yeah he’ll no I refuse to do them so shove the nightfall loot up your... I am grateful that you added strike specific loot ! However, the timers are bullshit artificial difficulty. I wouldn’t do another nightfall for the gjallarhorn as a reward. Sometimes bungie you should listen because your base that is still here love the game obviously more than the dev team there

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
    Vorschau

Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

3 Antworten
    1 2
    Es ist dir nicht gestattet, diesen Inhalt zu sehen.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon