JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Foren

ursprünglich gepostet in: Should I start playing WARFRAME?
1/13/2018 3:08:10 AM
Warframe is one of those games I'm always hearing good things about, but whenever I try to play it I lose interest very fast. It definitely has a bit of a learning curve to it. I would always end up fumbling around, jumping off cliffs, or doing stuff I don't mean to do. As for player customization, there is an absolute ton but I couldn't understand how most of it worked. It went completely over my head. So my advice for you is to try it. It's free so it's not like you're going to waste money. Just make sure to really pay attention to the tutorials or you'll be just as lost as I was.
English

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
Vorschau

Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

• As one who really enjoys Warframe, it has something in common with Elite Dangerous - the few tutorials in it [b][i]suck.[/i][/b] No, really, they do. Mercifully, as with Elite, the game is filled with helpful souls that will lend a hand and teach you the ins and outs. On top of that, due to the farmy nature of the game its never truly a waste of their time. Case in point, I was helping out a member of bnet who just started recently. I needed Polymer and Neurodes, and wouldnt you know it, both of those are early game drops! He got help, I got my mats.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
    Vorschau

Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

Es ist dir nicht gestattet, diesen Inhalt zu sehen.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon