JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Foren

1/12/2018 5:30:22 PM
Attention seeking again in the hope of getting another trending post? "OMG!! 2000+ upvotes!?! Wow! I love you guys. Thank you so much!!!" Obviously you know the children still ain't happy. People asked for the return of D1 features and now they're returning them its all... "Who asked for old systems? We want brand new stuff!" Give up on Destiny and play something else if you get this worked up over a game, though I suspect you're just cashing in on the flavour of the month for some of that virtual love.
English

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
Vorschau

Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

• I'm not hoping for getting a trending post, I'm only saying that Bungie needs to hear how we feel after hearing they're post. im not saying i hate what they're saying, its just that i expect more, not because i hate bungie or destiny and im not gonna leave destiny because i love the game, ive made too many friends through destiny and i want to see it become something great. everything and anything can be improved. they need to hear what we dislike or are disappointed in. otherwise, if all they hear is, everything is great, nothing is wrong, nothing is gonna get better. Everything can be improved. thats all i want to get out there

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
    Vorschau

Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

Es ist dir nicht gestattet, diesen Inhalt zu sehen.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon