JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Foren

12/19/2017 3:04:34 PM
Honestly ready for Bungie to let the next expansion for Destiny 2 be the last and can it all together. Destiny 1 completely overshadows this lackluster cash grab known as Destiny 2. I believe it would be more effective at this point to use this as a lesson learned "that the community does not appreciate the lazy greed driven stance Bungie has taken with D2" and move on. either to create a truly innovative sequel that this community has long anticipated from years of holding out for or let destiny go and start a new IP so they can drag there name out of the mud. Just my opinion.
English

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
Vorschau

Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

• I was a huge fan of D1, played 1000's of hours. Preordered D2 with expansions right away. Thoroughly disappointed with this microtransaction infested POS boring game. I will play the next expansion only because I've already paid for it. After the next expansion ,that will be the final death nell for this game. They suckered a lot of D1 players (myself included) into buying the game and DLC's. Many of us will not be fooled again, I foresee terrible sales when the suckered preorders are not being counted. It could have been great, Bungie and Activision did what many of their competitors couldn't. Greed and stupid decision have killed this franchise, I doubt it will last for their 10 year plan.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
    Vorschau

Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

• Bungie does not have talent or passion to give Destiny universe proper sequel with D1 design but with new worlds, new enemies, new weapons, new classes and new abilities, new PVP maps and new PVP modes. This is what fans of D1 really wanted and want. But Bungie is caught in needless systems redesign loop because of lack of creativity.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
    Vorschau

Es ist dir nicht gestattet, diesen Inhalt zu sehen.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon