JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Foren

ursprünglich gepostet in: Banned for being a programmer
11/5/2017 9:07:20 PM
@iritus Did a hardware survey for random ban people - would like to have actual-programmer not-hobby-programmer eyes on it. https://www.bungie.net/en/Forums/Post/237634674?sort=0&page=0 Also noticing strong trends towards certain hardware, but, it's very popular hardware, so that *might* not be the cause, but, for example, every random ban person that's posted so far is NVidia graphics, all but one are 10xx series.
English

Sprache des Beitrags:

Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst.

• sorry dawg, I'm 970 gtx. I'm confident lots of bans are with programs that reside on your computer, banned by association. They are not banning people for actually trying to cheat, or manipulate or inject, they are simply banning by the existence of tools. I have a memory editor and debugging on my own pc, however I never used it to attempt to modify, or inject / cheat in any way. So it's becoming more clear and obvious that bungie is just banning by association at this point, and not by misconduct.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst.

Es ist dir nicht gestattet, diesen Inhalt zu sehen.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon