JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Hilfe

Hilf uns, dir zu helfen.
11/4/2017 2:27:35 AM

Uh What? I was banned for no reason?

So was in the middle of a nightfall with my 2 friends and poof banned? No reason why nothing. I've never been banned from anything what is this?
English
#Help

Sprache des Beitrags:

Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst.

Gesamtes Thema ansehen
  • Seriously though, what is happening? i've been playing the absolute hell out of this game since i got it, and when i go to log in this morning, all i get is the big ban hammer message. Bungie, I'm not sure what I did to deserve this ( since you give no reasoning for banning people, and will not actually discuss it with the people who have been banned), but i have done absolutely nothing to deserve such treatment. I pre-ordered the game and supported you guys because i was so hyped for the game to be coming out. You have officially wrongfully banned a customer who has supported you for both Destiny and Destiny 2.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst.

1 Antworten
    Es ist dir nicht gestattet, diesen Inhalt zu sehen.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon