JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Foren

ursprünglich gepostet in: Uh What? I was banned for no reason?
11/4/2017 3:23:03 AM
Add me to the list. I went to log on after work today to find I was account banned. I'm not a cheater, heck, I'm not even good. This is not how to treat paying customers that are innocent of wrongdoing.
English

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
Vorschau

Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst.

• After looking at your stats I'd vouch for you likely not hacking. Your PVP stats are average, ELOs are all average, no matches with enemies "randomly" disconnecting, and the big one here. No ELO for Trials and that's usually the dead giveaway for people hacking.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
    Vorschau

Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst.

• [quote] I'm not a cheater, heck, I'm not even good. [/quote] Lmfao [i]~Sentinel America[/i]

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
    Vorschau

• I know this won't sway you, but a lot of these seem to have been handed out in error. I got hit too, also not a cheater. (or abusive, or exploiting, or... Anything else I could find in the TOS besides the clause that essentially states "we can ban you if we feel like it")

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
    Vorschau

• Yeah I already know, the ban system on PC is -blam!-ed up but I’m on console sooooo.... [i]~Sentinel America[/i]

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
    Vorschau

• Actually own it on both, but I want a refund on both now. I'm furious. Think I narrowed down the issue from the "I'm a programmer" thread, but there's nothing I can do about it, and a total dearth of communication. "You're banned, f off, die" seems to be Bungie's general inclination. Am I the only person who's mystified as to why things that do not impact the game or interact with it could lead to a ban? That's detectable, I run the same shit when Overwatch is running, also not used for cheating, no bans, no nothing, or Warframe, for example, makes you turn them off before you start the game, which is fine. But a blanket blind autoban? Do they not realize kernel and hex editors have legitimate uses? It didn't even occur to me something not pointed at the -blam!-ing game could get me banned, even temporarily, nevermind permanently, and kinda cements the idea that they aren't doing ANY verification before swinging the banhammer. Or that I did something else they won't tell me about, but I've read the support articles at length and I can't come up with anything that I could be guilty of. And my internet is bad, but it's not "screws up other people's experience" bad.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
    Vorschau

• My friend doesn't use any outside programs, he was afraid to use anything at all because of the first ban wave, still got banned, even though he tried like hell not even to use any programs to let him use the numpad, with him being left handed this was a problem, and he went without until Bungie fixed their stupid control decisions. Now? BANNED! No reason, Bungie is just being scummy.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
    Vorschau

• I think this is a false positive + awful customer service, not malice. If they're greedy, this doesn't make sense, if they're mean, this doesn't make sense, if they're lazy, this doesn't make sense. They're getting false positives and we have no recourse, it's not a malicious thing, I'm sure, and if it is, we'll gather evidence and we'll arrange at minimum a boycott and at max a class-action lawsuit.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
    Vorschau

Es ist dir nicht gestattet, diesen Inhalt zu sehen.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon