JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Foren

ursprünglich gepostet in: Is there enough NEW, in Destiny 2?
6/16/2017 11:03:15 AM
Bungies doing it already: [i]Coming up with a cohesive vision of the game, and no longer trying to please everyone.[/i] Bungie is pushing forward with the view that Destiny (2) is first-and-foremost a pve game. So they are crafting the best possible open-world, MMO-style, loot-based RPG possible. The aren't going to include things on the pvp side that will detract or distract from that purpose. ...and since people playing pve are almost always 50% than those playing pvp, I believe they're making the right call.
English

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
Vorschau

Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

• Newpapa of PSN would like to be considered for Destiny 2 eligibility. We understand his past record it would make it very difficult for him to be accepted - he promises to play 14 hours a day. Can we make an exception for him? He know understands the calamity by the hand of Ghaul and would like to contribute on a master level Guardian basis- I trust him that he won't bail on us this next adventure.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
    Vorschau

Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

Es ist dir nicht gestattet, diesen Inhalt zu sehen.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon