JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Foren

2/4/2017 6:42:26 AM
Have 2 Xbox ones, 2 copies of Destiny, and same internet connection (Xfinity). One Xbox is hard wired and other is wireless. I just tested this fix and so far it has worked continuously unless you quit the game, then you have to repeat. Turn on first Xbox, load Destiny, log in and go to Tower. Power up 2nd Xbox or if already powered up, go into settings>all settings>network> select go offline. Now select go online and test multiplayer connection. Load Destiny, log in to character, then join fireteam. It continues to work for me so far even if you leave fireteam and rejoin. ** you probably don't even need to go to the tower on the 1st xbox (could be in orbit) but haven't tried that way yet ** Hope it helps some of you. This has been VERY frustrating to say the least!
English

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
Vorschau

Abbrechen Bearbeiten Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

• I also have this problem in my house and this is the way we fix it. Both log in and go to tower. When both at the tower quit the game and restart at the same time. One or both of you will then get an error code whilst loading...just carry on and load the game again and select character as normal. When in orbit you should be able to join fire team and leave at will until one of you closes the game down again. It's a pain of a work around but it does work...for Xbox anyway. (Both consoles are wired)

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
    Vorschau

Abbrechen Bearbeiten Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

Es ist dir nicht gestattet, diesen Inhalt zu sehen.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon