JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Diskutiere über alles, was mit Destiny zu tun hat.
1/22/2017 4:05:04 PM

Fusion rifles in crucible

Let me start by saying I love fusion rifles. I love the feel of them and I love the versatility. That being said, there's one thing I hate. The design of a fusion rifle is supposed to be a charge up leading to a sudden discharge of energy. The player cannot interrupt this discharge of energy because it's just that; a sudden and violent release. Why though, in crucible, does this operate differently? You can discharge half a shot, die, and watch as the other half just disappears. Sometimes it shoots it all. More often I find my shots just begin when I die. Why doesn't the energy fully discharge? Please note that I'm not asking for the shots to all go where I was aiming. It should go where the gun points upon death. Sometimes this may be where I was aiming. More often than not it would start flinging bolts around randomly. But it should still discharge. Thoughts, gripes, general concerns?

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
Vorschau

Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

Es ist dir nicht gestattet, diesen Inhalt zu sehen.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon