[BUNGIE] Destiny: Rise of Iron Launch and Known Issues Thread
[b][UPDATE : 12/13/16][/b]
With the release of Destiny Update 2.5.0, this thread is now closed. Below you may see the most recent status update to all Destiny: Rise of Iron Known Issues.
Many of these were resolved with Destiny Update 2.5.0, and remaining issues have been translated to Help Articles for tracking purposes.
If you continue to experience any of the issues listed below, please post a report to the #Help forum.
• [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Support/Troubleshoot?oid=12915]Network Troubleshooting Guide[/url]
• [url=http://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Troubleshoot?oid=45160]Destiny: Rise of Iron Guided Support[/url]
• [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Troubleshoot?oid=45171]Download and Installation Guided Support[/url]
• [url=https://www.bungie.net/7_Pre-ordering-Destiny-Rise-of-Iron/en/Help/Troubleshoot?oid=45049]How to acquire Pre-Order Exclusives[/url]
[b][url=https://www.bungie.net/7_SIVA-Fragments-may-sometime-be-removed-from-Charac/en/Help/Article/45574]Siva Key Fragments and Cache Keys[/url][/b]
We are actively investigating reports of the following:
• SIVA Key Fragments or Cache Keys missing from character inventory
• SIVA Key Fragments not being rewarded when progressing through the Wrath of the Machine Raid
[b][url=https://www.bungie.net/7_Shiro-4-has-an-unnecessary-Quest-marker-at-Felwint/en/Help/Article/45359]Quest Marker above Shiro-4[/url][/b]
We are aware of an issue where players may see a false Quest marker above Shiro-4 after acquiring the Quest "A Light in the Dark"
[b][url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Forums/Post/210716770?sort=0&page=0]Local Network Fireteam Issues[/url][/b]
We are actively investigating an issue where some players are unable to join Fireteams that are hosted on a Local Network. While players may continue to play Destiny independently, attempting to join a local Fireteam may result in the following error codes:
"Unable to join Target Player"
"Unable to join Fireteam"
[b]Exotic Faction Class Items[/b]
We aware of player reports describing the removal of the custom respawn animations granted by these Exotic Class Items, and are currently investigating.
[b][u]Destiny: Rise of Iron Resolved Issues:[/b][/u]
[b]Student of History Trophy/Achievement - Sigil of the Young Wolf Emblem[/b]
At the release of Destiny: Rise of Iron, the Student of History Trophy/Achievement and Sigil of the Young Wolf Emblem were unavailable to qualifying players. After accepting Destiny Update 2.5.0, these items should unlock for the appropriate players immediately.
[b]Queen's Wrath Class Items[/b]
At the release of Destiny: Rise of Iron, some Year 1 Queen's Wrath Class Item Reprisals did not display Intellect, Discipline, or Strength attributes. This issue has been resolved.
[b]Rise of Iron Vanguard and Crucible Weapons[/b]
Vanguard and Crucible weapons introduced with Destiny: Rise of Iron are now available through Engrams.
[b]Trials of Osiris Shader - The Devoted[/b]
An issue has been resolved where the Trials of Osiris Shader "The Devoted" was not available. Players may now earn this shader through the Trials of Osiris activity.
[b]S-39 Lightrider Sparrow[/b]
The Crucible Sparrow "S-39 Lightrider" is now appropriately available through Crucible Reputation Packages.
Issues impacting the following Grimoire Cards have been addressed with Destiny Update 2.5.0:
• Beauty in Destruction
• Lady Efrideet
• Khvostov Pg. 90
If you experience any issues concerning Grimoire, please post a report to the #Help forum.
The Hoard Chest in the Echo Chamber Strike has been made available. Shield Walls should no longer block this Hoard Chest.
[b]Dusty Iron Engrams[/b]
Armor from Dusty Iron Engrams now rewards Silver Dust upon dismantle.
Crucible Bounties may now be completed appropriately in Supremacy Crucible gametypes.
It's pretty bad that you aren't attempting to fix some of the issues. The game is about progressing, and collecting. Its always said that it takes things from MMO's, which encourages players to find and collect everything. But I can't now:
- Collect all Exotic Class Items (because I didn't know I would need to hold onto specific Year 2 Class Items. And new players wouldn't have had the opportunity)
- Get certain Grimoire Cards
- Get the Student of History Achievement
- (Lets see what happens next week with SRL too, maybe that will bring more issues)
- (Probably forgetting something else while writing this)
I am proud that I have a top 1% Grimoire score and have unlocked all achievements (except 1 obviously), but the fact that there are certain things I can't do in this game really frustrates me. I get that you are probably too busy focusing on Destiny 2 and probably just forgetting about fixing the issues with this game because it won't matter next year (and there is no financial benefit to fix it and probably not enough of the community cares). But doesn't leave me with much hope that your future games will be any better if you don't care enough to fix them now when things don't work.
I take back most of what I said. It took too long, but at least these things are finally being addressed. In The Dawning Patch notes I saw:
- Fixed an issue where some players did not receive the Student of History Trophy/Achievement
- Fixed an issue where Year 3 Faction Class Items were not properly contributing to Faction specific Quests
Haven't yet tested it (patch is currently downloading for me), but I will assume it works!
So still some Grimoire issues, but I am happy that you haven't just forgotten about the other problems and have eventually addressed them.
Diese Webseite verwendet Cookies für Analysezwecke, personalisierte Inhalte und Werbung. Durch Anklicken des „Annehmen“-Buttons erklärst du dich mit diesen Bedingungen einverstanden. Näheres erfährst du unter Datenschutzerklärung.