JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Diskutiere über alles, was mit Destiny zu tun hat.
Bearbeitet von SunsetGunner21: 11/30/2016 2:08:25 AM

Blacksmith Code Error

This might be kinda late to be honest, but ive still been trying to find a way to get my blacksmith shader, yes, i did preorder advanced warfare, yes i do have the reciept, but no, the code is not on there, why didnt i get a code and how(if still posible) can i recuperate that code without having to spend about $200+ buying it off ebay, i literally only preordered that game for the code, and yes i did fully pay for the game just to make sure, and never really got a response when i posted about this back then. If i could somehow get an official to answer my question, can i please get some assistance because i cant be the only one who has encountered this problem. UPDATE 1: I sent an email yesterday(Sunday Nov.27.16) and got an email back around 2 hours later, just a confirmation email to say that they got mine and that theyll respond shortly, but today(Monday Nov.28.16) its 4 pm and i still havent gotten a reply, i guess it takes around 24 hours+ for them to respond so ill just be patient. Ill update when i get the reply. UPDATE 2: More than 48 hours have passed and still no response, i know that this is a gamestop issue, but i thought i'd just keep whoever is interested updated on what is going on through the process of this so if they ever encounter the same problem they can have a certain expectation based off of my experience. Again will keep you posted on what happens next.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
Vorschau

Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

Gesamtes Thema ansehen
Es ist dir nicht gestattet, diesen Inhalt zu sehen.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon