JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Foren

11/13/2016 9:51:45 PM
I just recently bought destiny for my BF and we play on separate tvs but same network and we can't join fire teams . I did not know about that issue until it happened to me . If I would have known that I would have never bought it for him . When will it be fixed so that we can play on the same fire team . This has got to be fixed please
English

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
Vorschau

Abbrechen Bearbeiten Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

• My wife and I have been having this issue for a while now and this works for us on PS4 that is. 1. Both turn off (not rest mode) console AT THE SAME EXACT TIME 2. Turn on Console 3. Open Destiny 4. Pick character THEN IMMEDIATELY 5. Have one join the other. Step 5 is crucially because even a good 5 second delay inbetween joining will make you repeat the process. It seems Bungie's servers don't realize you are on the same network the first couple of seconds yall log on. "60% of the time, it works everytime"

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
    Vorschau

Abbrechen Bearbeiten Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

Es ist dir nicht gestattet, diesen Inhalt zu sehen.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon