JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Dienst-Warnung
Destiny 2 erhält heute ein Update. Spieler müssen sich nach dem Update wieder bei Destiny 2 anmelden. Bleibt mit @BungieHelp auf dem Laufenden.

Foren

11/11/2016 12:21:04 PM
I've been patient. 3 months I've been patient. I've played this game since year one and it has worked dang near flawless until Rise of Iron came out. After the release and update of Rise of Iron me and my brother have tried connecting once a day for three months straight. We've had success twice. It's not our internet or modem or anything, y'all need to stop counting your money and patch this before you start losing money. You've said these BS "solutions" over and over again but that's kinda bad when the players have to fix a game that y'all could patch. Don't tell me this horse manure that "We're investigating the issue" it's been an ongoing issue for three long months! This makes y'all look lazy, it makes it seem like you don't care. Well you're probably going to lose a lot of customers over something that could easily be fixed, and DO NOT say that it can't be easily fixed because if y'all can program a game that is only online then y'all probably have a good team for network issues, but right now it seems like this game has been abandoned. FIX IT!!!
English

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
Vorschau

Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

• Lose money? They made their money. After the SRL event in December, I've not seen anything else coming out in 2017. D2 arrives towards the end of 2017 so this game has an expiration date, and it's September - December 2017. Unfortunately, while I think they do care (you'd have to think someone there wants to fix it), I don't think the powers that be are allowing resources to be spent to fix it.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
    Vorschau

Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

• What do you mean when you say that they aren't letting them use resources? There's a team for fixing network issues like this, and if it's a commonly known problem, then they should've fixed it by now. I know that no game is perfect but this game could be a great game if more issues were tended to. They literally have saved resources for different teams, they can't just say, "Hey, you can't use resources you have to fix anything." And if they couldn't use resources then why are there still patches being made on different issues that might not even be as known?

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
    Vorschau

Es ist dir nicht gestattet, diesen Inhalt zu sehen.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon