JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Foren

10/31/2016 11:51:13 PM
I am sorry destiny but you have broken myself and my partner in crime. We loved your game. We loved playing together. It is a shame we can't do that anymore. Never again are we buying anything produced by Bungie. Only if you communicated about this then it might've been different. Since 2.3.1 this issue has been in effect for us. I sent each one of your help accounts messages each day, yet never a response. You claim you listen to your customers yet I never received anything. I am disgusted. All I asked for was a response, even with the known issues thread you refuse to acknowledge this as an issue. So from here I bid the community adieu, the people I have played with and against have been amazing however the game remains broken for more than a quarter of a year with no recognition and no positive outlook for a fix. This is my notice of divorce from Bungie. I shall never play another game produced by this company again.
English

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
Vorschau

Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

• Y'all going to fix this or what? You have a big enough, smart enough, and paid enough team to get it done. It's like your trying to stop gold sharing and game sharing all together because they are on the same home network and often times sharing gold. Bungie used to be good in the HALO 2 and 3 days. I work at a Internet company and we have millions of subscribers and if any issues occur in our servers or backend that gets fixed within days and maximum a week. A serious concern gets fixed.... This simply is not a serious concern to bungie. I will file a complaint to the BBB and the attorney general just to raise awareness.. You seem to concerned about you future of destiny 2 and less concerned about your current loyal players. Thanks I wish you could handle issues like blizzard or battle net does.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
    Vorschau

Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

• Don't know if you saw my message yesterday but maybe this can help: [quote]Ok so here are two things I did to fix this: 1) I dug up an old router and connected it to my modem/router and then back to one of our xbox ones. The idea was to get a different gateway address therefore cancelling out issue. It worked but in my case created a speed issue, the connection was reduced to 6mbps from 39mbs. Also NAT rating became moderate or sometimes strict. This could all be related to the age of the router (15 year old model lol). In any case it does work. 2) Portfowarding + DMZ one of the xbox ones. So after being annoyed that my first solution wasn't working perfectly I decided to give that a try. I set up a rule for each xbox on different ports and DMZed one of the Xbox devices and it worked. I logged on and of 3 times to be sure it wasn't a fluke and it has been consistent for 2 hours. I hope this can help some of you... Edit : to be clear on solution #2 I took the 2nd router out of the equation and went back my modem/router settings.[/quote]

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
    Vorschau

• Sorry to see you leave but totally understand, the absolute worst customer experience I have ever had.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
    Vorschau

• Do you see that, Bungie? Do you see that? Did that have to happen? You don't give a shit? Soon you can end the topic. And do you know why? Not because you have solved the problem, but because the people with the problem will be away. What has become of you?

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
    Vorschau

Es ist dir nicht gestattet, diesen Inhalt zu sehen.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon