JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Foren

ursprünglich gepostet in: Louisiana is flooding, and nobody cares.
8/18/2016 6:46:38 PM
Is there any other source of donating? I plan in donating but I don't trust that shit. A number that can alternate my phone bill? What else could they do? Any info on another source to help would be appreciated
English

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
Vorschau

Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

• Bearbeitet von Steve of Steves: 8/19/2016 1:13:35 AM
    [quote]Is there any other source of donating? I plan in donating but I don't trust that shit. A number that can alternate my phone bill? What else could they do? Any info on another source to help would be appreciated[/quote] The number he provided above to text is also for the Red Cross, but you can also donate here: https://www.redcross.org/donate/disaster-relief?donationProdId=prod12250028&scode=RSG00000E017&gclid=CL-mz_2lzM4CFVFcfgod9gkHPA&gclsrc=aw.ds&dclid=CI6O8f2lzM4CFRR1Ygod6WMMsA

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
    Vorschau

Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

Es ist dir nicht gestattet, diesen Inhalt zu sehen.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon