JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Hilfe

Hilf uns, dir zu helfen.
Bearbeitet von BNGHelp5: 12/10/2016 12:01:55 AM

[BUNGIE] UPDATED 11/17: Marionberry, Canary, and Local Network Fireteam Issues

[quote][b]Update 11/17[/b] Since the release of Destiny Update 2.3.1.1, we have been investigating an issue where players on Local Networks are unable to form a Fireteam within Destiny. We have made some progress in identifying the root cause, and are continuing to investigate ways in which we may resolve this issue. We wish to ensure Destiny remains stable for all players. One change may resolve the issue at hand, while creating more issues that impact a greater number of players in alternate ways. As such, we must approach any proposed networking changes with caution and vigorous testing. For players impacted by this issue, please ensure that UPnP is enabled, if possible. Not only do UPnP settings create a better Destiny experience when playing online, this also makes it possible for multiple consoles on a Local Network to form Fireteams. Additionally, manual port forwarding on your network may negatively impact your ability to connect to other players in Destiny. For additional information concerning UPnP, please see our Network Troubleshooting Guide. [/quote] [b]Previous Updates[/b] [spoiler] [quote][b]Update 9/15:[/b] From [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/45223/7_This-Week-At-Bungie--09152016]This Week at Bungie - 09/15/16[/url] [b][u]Local Network Fireteam Issues[/b][/u] Since the release of Destiny Update 2.3.1.1, we have been investigating an issue where some players are unable to join Local Network Fireteams. Through our investigation, we have identified some of the causes for this issue. Destiny Update 2.4.0 addressed one of these, and we are continuing to investigate other potential causes.[/quote] [quote][b]Update 9/9:[/b] From [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/45188/7_This-Week-At-Bungie---09082016]This Week At Bungie - 09/08/2016[/url] [b][u]Local Network Fireteam Issues[/u][/b] [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/45172/7_Destiny-Update-090816]Destiny Update 2.4.0[/url] contains a potential fix for an issue where players were unable to join Fireteams with other players on Local Networks. If you continue to experience this issue, or encounter any other issues after accepting the update, please let us know by posting a thread in the [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Forums/Topics/?tg=Help]#Help[/url] forum or visiting our pinned 2.4.0 Known Issues Thread.[/quote] [quote][b]Update 9/1:[/b] From [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/45135/7_This-Week-At-Bungie---09012016]This Week At Bungie - 09/01/2016[/url] [b][u]Local Network Fireteam Issues[/u][/b] Over the last few weeks, we have been actively investigating an issue which is prohibiting players on Local Networks from forming a Fireteam. We have identified the issue, and are investigating a potential resolution. [/quote] Hello all, With update 2.3.1.1 an issue was introduced where players experiencing connection issues were not receiving proper Error Codes when attempting to log in to Destiny. After successfully logging in, players experiencing this issue were not able to launch activities or performing other in-game tasks. On Aug. 9th, 2016, we have reverted back to the previous behavior which allows these players to see these error messages again. If you are met with Marionberry or Canary error messages consistently when attempting to log in, please refer to our [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Support/Troubleshoot?oid=12915]Network Troubleshooting Guide[/url] for proper network settings. If you continue to experience these issues, you may need to contact your ISP for further assistance. Investigations concerning Local Network Fireteam Join Issues are ongoing. As a first troubleshooting step, we recommend that all impacted players ensure that proper connections are allowed for Destiny Gameplay. Please see the [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Troubleshoot?oid=13612]Allowing Destiny’s Connections[/url] page of our Network Troubleshooting Guide for a list of Ports that should be allowed, unblocked, or forwarded. [b]NOTE:[/b] We highly recommend disabling any network restrictions going to your Console, as this may cause additional issues when attempting to play Destiny. Additionally, players should clear the cache of both consoles on a local network, and attempt to form a Fireteam once more. [quote][b]If this issue continues to impact you and your desired Fireteam members, please post a report below.[/b] When filing a report, please provide the following information: • Have you [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Article/12539]cleared cache[/url] of all consoles on your local network? • Have you followed appropriate steps in the “[url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Troubleshoot?oid=13612]Allowing Destiny’s Connections[/url]” section of the Network Troubleshooting Guide? • Are you experiencing any specific error codes when attempting to join Fireteams, or are you only witnessing “Unable to join. You were unable to join the Fireteam.” messaging? • Please list the PlayStation Network ID’s or Xbox Live Gamertags of all impacted accounts. [/quote] [/spoiler]
English
#Help

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
Vorschau

Abbrechen Bearbeiten Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

• bungie fix this

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
    Vorschau

Abbrechen Bearbeiten Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

• Same Local Network Fireteam issues for me as well. Used to work great, then the 2.3.1 update broke it. Three local XBox Ones. All report NAT=Open. Joining Fireteam or sending/accepting invitation results in immediate "Unable to join fireteam..." message. All caches cleared, no help. Other multiplayer games work fine (Halo 5, BF4, Rainbow 6).

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
    Vorschau

1 Antworten
    • We still cannot join a fireteam, this issue started on 7/28. Open NAT, Xbox One, cache cleared many times! We are able to play Warframe, Diablo 3, Borderlands 2, Halo, etc... This is a problem on your end that I hope you will fix ASAP.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
      Vorschau

3 Antworten
      • Monday 10/31, still no updates or fixes. I'd draft a more verbose and witty post, but it's just not worth the time or brainpower. This issue appears to have been relegated to the "We're not fixing it" pile. It's fortunate that Titanfall 2 and Battlefield One are out, because we can play those together with no issues.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
        Vorschau

• Update: I have previously commented (3x) on this issue. Essentially the same experience as most of the posters in the thread. Followed all the Bungie recommendations to the letter. Also tried two different high-performance wired routers (Ubiquiti ERL (with miniupnpd2 UPNP, the best open-source UPNP implementation) and a Netgear Nighthawk X4S). My ISP is Comcast (Blast). All three XBox Ones consistently report Open NAT, and we have never had any problem with local fireteams on any game other than Destiny. We could all also play Destiny at the same time, no problems, just not with each other. Our Destiny local fireteam problems started back in July, just like most of the posters. I had been broken since. Always the immediate "Unable to join target..." error. But a couple of weeks ago, it started working, and has been bulletproof since. There was nothing that I did on my end. We tried it a few days after RoI came out, just in case it worked, and it did and still does without a hiccup. So, to speculate... it seems pretty apparent that the root of this problem is in the Destiny server implementation, in the way that it allocates/load-balances player traffic. Sometimes you get lucky and your local fireteam players land on the same (or otherwise co-hosted or compatible) servers, and it works... and sometimes (most of the time) not. Which is why all the crazy spam-the-join-button, quit-and-relauch, simultaneous-join, etc. work-around stories appear, but none are reliable/repeatable. I also suspect that there may be some elves working in the background at Bungie Ops that are able to manually provision load/server-allocation based on the Gamertags we report. This may be dependent on geography, network provider and datacenter allocations, and many other factors. Which may explain why they can fix some of us, but maybe not all of us. And, also why there is no console patch that can fix it and it doesn't show up in the release notes. I am reporting this because I expect that a lot of people that have experienced the local fireteam problem and reported it here, may have had their problem resolved. Most happily go on with their lives, and don't report the resolution here. I am a networking engineer, and have had to deal with problems like this from the other side. It's hard, and I feel for the Bungie Ops team. But, the lack of communication and transparency on this is really problematic. And there is no excuse for it. Those of us that have bought multiple consoles, multiple copies, DLCs, etc. are probably among Bungie's best net-promoters and they are doing irreparable damage to their reputation with their silence and perceived indifference. WAKE UP and OWN UP! Good luck to all, Dave

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
        Vorschau

16 Antworten
        • I posted this last week and am posting it again as the message got buried under more people having this issue. Like everyone else on this thread, I am beyond frustrated with this issue that's been going on for me since August. I can't believe Bungie hasn't fixed the code that they broke by now. Below is a solution that has been working consistently for me on my two Xbox Ones. It may or may not work for you. Temporary solution for Xbox One : Both players start Destiny, choose a character and go to the Tower (don’t try to join each other) Once in the Tower, each player hits the Xbox button to minimize the game, then hit the Start button and choose “Quit” to quit out of Destiny Both players should immediately start up Destiny again As soon as you get to the main splash screen, hit the A button to start Destiny Destiny will try to start but then you will get a “Weasel” error Both players should then hit the A button again The game will start and both players can choose their characters You can now probably join each other. If you can't, try this a 2nd time and it should be successful. (I am not the founder of this work-around. Credit for this solution goes to a user named Tom Nighthawk) Not sure if a similar solution will work for PS4 users or not. If this doesn't work for you, there is one other option that works for me: I set up my iPhone as a hotspot and connected one of my Xboxes through the iPhone. Definitely not an optimal solution as it uses wireless data.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
          Vorschau

• Need help lag lag and lag

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
          Vorschau

Within Twilight
          Within Twilight

Exploring - alt

It's on the players right? Never considered it could be an issue on YOUR end? You know what's hilarious? On any other game, I don't have an issue connecting to my family. I'm sure lots of other players commenting on this thread can agree with me. So let me tell you, my family and I have spent well over a hundred dollars to play this game and you haven't been able to fix this problem. Haven't posted another fix in weeks, and you can't seem to solve a problem many other game companies don't even have! I am so tired of spending countless hours on your ridiculously complicated fixes that don't even work in the first place. Finding other fixes that did work, no longer work! This is by far the most frustrating and ridiculous problem I have ever encountered on a game! Quit fixing the little petty problems that barely make a huge difference and start focusing on issues that are ACTUALLY HAVING A SEROIUS IMPACT ON YOUR PLAYER BASE. Not only have I been completely unable to play with my family for months, but you guys still have issues since BETA. Infinite loading screen? Still hasn't been fixed. By golly if you can't fix that, you can't seem to fix this. Get it together guys! You need to catch up to the other game companies. From a very frustrated player and her family, Thealivity

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
          Vorschau

2 Antworten
          • Still not working for two PS4 users, same room, same network, both wired. WTF

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
            Vorschau

2 Antworten
            • Yea, that doesn't help. I turned on port forwarding for both PS4s and UPnP and my son and I still can't join each other. Get this fixed asap guys. This is ridiculous.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
              Vorschau

3 Antworten
              • Unable to join fire teams as all other posts this happened after update in July now have rise of iron and unable to join on same local network Been playing since day one on both Xbox ones now it's not possible to join What is happening

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
                Vorschau

2 Antworten
                • Hello all Soluce for Xbox one : Both players start the game, go into the tower The two players leave the game quickly with this operation : Xbox button , then start "quit" Both players start the game immediately They Supports A ( for connecting to games) weaseal error appears Both players provide full support to A again , choose their personal and arrive in orbit Players 1 joined 2 players joined :) Good game... Bungie, The local network problem is related to the error weasel Sorry for my english Use Google trad, i'm french...

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
                  Vorschau

20 Antworten
                  • [quote]Destiny Player Support are the troubleshooters on the front lines of development. If there is an issue that keeps you from playing Destiny – or getting out of it what you deserve – they’re investigating it.[/quote] Ha! This issue started July 28 with your broken patch. Which means that the same issue gas remained unresolved for three months. We haven't even received an update for weeks. Just to be clear, your (paying!) customers have tried everything you have suggested and are pretty damn certain the issue is not on our end. Some of us have even tried getting new network equipment and there has been no change. Just so you know Bungie, these are specifically the households that have purchased multiple copies of your product that they are unable to play together. Personally, we have three PS4s and three copies of Destiny and all expansions in one house that can't join the same fire team. Fix your shit.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
                    Vorschau

2 Antworten
                    • I think its time we all say GO -blam!- YOURSELF BUNGIE!!!!!!!!!! As they are really taking this piss now. luckily lots of new games coming out so we can all turn our backs on this game and move on. as the customer service is just terrible . and I wont be buying another bungie game after this...

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
                      Vorschau

1 Antworten
                      • I am astounded this 'simple' fix worked. Me and the wife both went to the tower, from there we closed the application. Don't log out of destiny, close it completely from in the tower at the same time. Log back in at the same time, chose your character and we were joining the fire team on same network. Unbelievable!! We had been trying loads of things usually ending in wanting to snap the disc in half!! This was a fix from someone else on the forum, they were on xbox 1, I'm on ps4!!

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
                        Vorschau

2 Antworten
                        • Me and my two boys have been experiencing the same issues as every one else since July. I have brought 3 different copys of the game ever since it came out and 3 x times the new dlcs when they have came out too. We played together every day without a hitch until we preordered the rise of iron and then nothing.... no fireteams no nothing.. I previously posted about this issue and got a reply of its my hub connection etc after taking it up with my Internet provider they gave me a new hub but no still the same issue. We have tried all the other things people have stated and no still cant jion on destiny! We are able to join each other on other games no problem so it's definitely a destiny server issue. However a couple of weeks back I was playing trials with some friends and my son was playing on his console with his friends and it randomly matchmaked us against each other that night we was able to join each other in a fireteam so happy days! That was until we turn off the consoles and then we was no longer able to join again until tonight when it has put us in the same tower together after playing trials and yes we are able to play togethertonight again there for making me think that maybe when trials is on destiny open different serves allowing us all to join again! I really do hope that this is the case and that they will just be able to do it permantly!!

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
                          Vorschau

• This is unbelievable that there hasnt been a proper fix for this yet. my bf and I love gaming together and for weeks havent been able to join the same fireteam! So far the only thing that seems to work is running Test Connection on the PS4's when in orbit - I cant believe we're having to jump through these ridiculous hoops just to play together, everything worked fine before ROI, we'd been playing Destiny for over a year with no issues, sort your game out Bungie!!!

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
                          Vorschau

• Please help.... I did what was suggested above and everything worked fine..... Now festival of the lost is here and again I cannot join my son's fireteam.... This is really getting old. For 2 years everything worked great and now for months I have had issues with this. What can I do to help. We did the hard raid the first week and now we cannot join each other's fire team again... Come on, seriously. -G

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
                          Vorschau

• BUNGIE YOU REALLY ARE A PIECE OF SHIT. I just spent money on a,new bt hub 6, didn't work, tp link router that didn't work. Can't join same fireteam since ROI on same network, seems it's been going on for ages for other gamers and nothings being done. You are blaming everyone but yourselves. I am not buying destiny 2 until you fix the first game and if you don't fix it I want a damn refund. Your customer service is disgusting at best.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
                          Vorschau

• Time for bungie to prove the community wrong but I think this issue is as good as dead to bungie. I hope I'm wrong but they have released 2 patches and 2 hotfixes since they acknowledged the issue with no real fix or even attempt (in 3 of those) to fix the issue. We have also had the release of raid normal and hard, trials, iron banner and even festival of the lost. Going by all this I find it highly unlikely that the issue will ever be fixed by bungie and it'll join the list of other known issues that were never fixed. Come on bungie prove us wrong and fix the issue!!!

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
                          Vorschau

2 Antworten
                          • I have been sending Bungie private messages everyday with the same content. Feel free to use this strategy too. https://www.facebook.com/brad.rice2/posts/10153782325742651?pnref=story Like, share, comment. Somehow we have to get their attention as I haven't managed to get a reply from them. Just a word of warning. I will send this message every day until I get a response. Thank you. This is a message to confirm that you have seen my post. The reasoning for this is for the desperation of the situation. This message is in regards to not being able to connect to another person on the same network. How hard can it be to use a GIT repository in order to rollback your networking code? "This is a repost since there has been no communication to the community regarding this issue in over 2 and a half months. It looks increasingly likely that we won't get any action for a quarter of a year, and potentially ever. This issue has made myself and my partner stop playing the game. If Bungie wants to keep customers like ourselves happy then either communicate about the issues or rollback to a previous version of the network engine. I would dearly love to continue to dump my money into this game if it worked. Other titles such as Titanfall don't have these issues, so why should I play Destiny when there are other games that work as designed? My faith is waning, I am becoming jaded with Destiny, please prove me wrong. Git repositories exist for a reason. Code should be separated into their functions, i.e. Network, character, weapons, armour etc. Just rollback the network component when you know there is an issue affecting playability for people. All you need to do is check your data to see who is no longer playing. So my Fianceé and myself have loved Destiny and have become addicted to it, however since the announcement of RISE OF IRON we are unable to join each others fireteam, we have resorted to usual power cycling, troubleshooting and heck even reinstalling the games on both consoles. Now I am a mathematician not a network engineer but having two xBox Ones next to each other located on the same network and unable to join each other in an activity for several weeks in a row doesn't seem right. I understand the way you guys have set up the way we communicate within the world of destiny to be something unique but instances like this should've been accounted for, especially for PvP (don't get me started about the lag in the crucible which allows so many people to have an instant edge against others... not BIASED at all! -sarcasm if you couldn't tell-). Now to have this seemingly trivial issue of two Xbox Ones on the same network playing a game we paid double for in order to play together, not come to fruition has turned us away from the game. Suggestion to Bungie would be to fix this issue, inform the community of expected time frame or at least give transparency to what is occurring, no matter how embarrassing the cause is, and to give myself and my partner a free pre ordered copy of RISE OF IRON for our troubles, and heck everyone that is having this issue as it seems ridiculous that the only way people can play the game is through others, and not all of us can interact with certain people, alas making your coding/infrastructure/game incomplete and unreliable as a product. A big thank you to whoever actually reads this post, but a bigger thank you to whomever it is that acts upon this post. The way this post is handled will ultimately determine if my partner and myself will play and spend money on not only destiny but anything that is produced by Bungie in the future, so Bungie your name as a developer is on the line here. Just as a side note, I do believe that my writing within this post fulfils the code of conduct and so shouldn't be censored. This post is a part of my own intellectual property and any censorship will be regarded as suppression of speech which all people have a right for."

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
                            Vorschau

• [i][/i]So this is a work around that seems to work 100% of the time. Trust me when I say I have tried EVERYTHING else! 1. Both players load the game and go to the tower. 2. Both player at the same time press the XBOX button and quit the game. 3. Both players at the same time start destiny again and this should generate a 'WEASEL' error. This should usually happen to both players. 4. Close the error and continue to selecting your characters. 5. You should now be able to join the same fireteam team. I know it's a ball ache it this does genuinely work. You can even leave the fireteam after and you will have no issues rejoining. This is a fix for as long as you are online but the next time you play you will have to do this again. Just goes to show that this is truly a bungie issue as to get this to work no changes to any network settings need to happen. Hope this helps.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
                            Vorschau

12 Antworten
                            • Just tried a barraged of logins, lasting for 3 minutes, NOTHING Why cant I join my BF who is on the same network?!?!?

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
                              Vorschau

2 Antworten
                              • Festival of the Lost is here. Bungie is rolling in that sweet, sweet money from all of the silver purchases (I'm not denigrating buying it, it's your money). How about using the influx of new cash to hire someone other than Billy Bob the janitor's pet cat, Felix, who only has three legs, to fix this issue. It's only been since July. How about an update and a fix.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
                                Vorschau

1 Antworten
                                • I have been sending Bungie private messages everyday with the same content. Feel free to use this strategy too. https://www.facebook.com/brad.rice2/posts/10153782325742651?pnref=story Like, share, comment. Somehow we have to get their attention as I haven't managed to get a reply from them. Just a word of warning. I will send this message every day until I get a response. Thank you. This is a message to confirm that you have seen my post. The reasoning for this is for the desperation of the situation. This message is in regards to not being able to connect to another person on the same network. How hard can it be to use a GIT repository in order to rollback your networking code? "This is a repost since there has been no communication to the community regarding this issue in over 2 and a half months. It looks increasingly likely that we won't get any action for a quarter of a year, and potentially ever. This issue has made myself and my partner stop playing the game. If Bungie wants to keep customers like ourselves happy then either communicate about the issues or rollback to a previous version of the network engine. I would dearly love to continue to dump my money into this game if it worked. Other titles such as Titanfall don't have these issues, so why should I play Destiny when there are other games that work as designed? My faith is waning, I am becoming jaded with Destiny, please prove me wrong. Git repositories exist for a reason. Code should be separated into their functions, i.e. Network, character, weapons, armour etc. Just rollback the network component when you know there is an issue affecting playability for people. All you need to do is check your data to see who is no longer playing. So my Fianceé and myself have loved Destiny and have become addicted to it, however since the announcement of RISE OF IRON we are unable to join each others fireteam, we have resorted to usual power cycling, troubleshooting and heck even reinstalling the games on both consoles. Now I am a mathematician not a network engineer but having two xBox Ones next to each other located on the same network and unable to join each other in an activity for several weeks in a row doesn't seem right. I understand the way you guys have set up the way we communicate within the world of destiny to be something unique but instances like this should've been accounted for, especially for PvP (don't get me started about the lag in the crucible which allows so many people to have an instant edge against others... not BIASED at all! -sarcasm if you couldn't tell-). Now to have this seemingly trivial issue of two Xbox Ones on the same network playing a game we paid double for in order to play together, not come to fruition has turned us away from the game. Suggestion to Bungie would be to fix this issue, inform the community of expected time frame or at least give transparency to what is occurring, no matter how embarrassing the cause is, and to give myself and my partner a free pre ordered copy of RISE OF IRON for our troubles, and heck everyone that is having this issue as it seems ridiculous that the only way people can play the game is through others, and not all of us can interact with certain people, alas making your coding/infrastructure/game incomplete and unreliable as a product. A big thank you to whoever actually reads this post, but a bigger thank you to whomever it is that acts upon this post. The way this post is handled will ultimately determine if my partner and myself will play and spend money on not only destiny but anything that is produced by Bungie in the future, so Bungie your name as a developer is on the line here. Just as a side note, I do believe that my writing within this post fulfils the code of conduct and so shouldn't be censored. This post is a part of my own intellectual property and any censorship will be regarded as suppression of speech which all people have a right for."

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
                                  Vorschau

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
                                  Vorschau

6 7 8 9 10 11 12
                                Es ist dir nicht gestattet, diesen Inhalt zu sehen.
                                ;
                                preload icon
                                preload icon
                                preload icon