JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Hilfe

Hilf uns, dir zu helfen.
Bearbeitet von BNGHelp5: 12/10/2016 12:01:55 AM

[BUNGIE] UPDATED 11/17: Marionberry, Canary, and Local Network Fireteam Issues

[quote][b]Update 11/17[/b] Since the release of Destiny Update 2.3.1.1, we have been investigating an issue where players on Local Networks are unable to form a Fireteam within Destiny. We have made some progress in identifying the root cause, and are continuing to investigate ways in which we may resolve this issue. We wish to ensure Destiny remains stable for all players. One change may resolve the issue at hand, while creating more issues that impact a greater number of players in alternate ways. As such, we must approach any proposed networking changes with caution and vigorous testing. For players impacted by this issue, please ensure that UPnP is enabled, if possible. Not only do UPnP settings create a better Destiny experience when playing online, this also makes it possible for multiple consoles on a Local Network to form Fireteams. Additionally, manual port forwarding on your network may negatively impact your ability to connect to other players in Destiny. For additional information concerning UPnP, please see our Network Troubleshooting Guide. [/quote] [b]Previous Updates[/b] [spoiler] [quote][b]Update 9/15:[/b] From [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/45223/7_This-Week-At-Bungie--09152016]This Week at Bungie - 09/15/16[/url] [b][u]Local Network Fireteam Issues[/b][/u] Since the release of Destiny Update 2.3.1.1, we have been investigating an issue where some players are unable to join Local Network Fireteams. Through our investigation, we have identified some of the causes for this issue. Destiny Update 2.4.0 addressed one of these, and we are continuing to investigate other potential causes.[/quote] [quote][b]Update 9/9:[/b] From [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/45188/7_This-Week-At-Bungie---09082016]This Week At Bungie - 09/08/2016[/url] [b][u]Local Network Fireteam Issues[/u][/b] [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/45172/7_Destiny-Update-090816]Destiny Update 2.4.0[/url] contains a potential fix for an issue where players were unable to join Fireteams with other players on Local Networks. If you continue to experience this issue, or encounter any other issues after accepting the update, please let us know by posting a thread in the [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Forums/Topics/?tg=Help]#Help[/url] forum or visiting our pinned 2.4.0 Known Issues Thread.[/quote] [quote][b]Update 9/1:[/b] From [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/45135/7_This-Week-At-Bungie---09012016]This Week At Bungie - 09/01/2016[/url] [b][u]Local Network Fireteam Issues[/u][/b] Over the last few weeks, we have been actively investigating an issue which is prohibiting players on Local Networks from forming a Fireteam. We have identified the issue, and are investigating a potential resolution. [/quote] Hello all, With update 2.3.1.1 an issue was introduced where players experiencing connection issues were not receiving proper Error Codes when attempting to log in to Destiny. After successfully logging in, players experiencing this issue were not able to launch activities or performing other in-game tasks. On Aug. 9th, 2016, we have reverted back to the previous behavior which allows these players to see these error messages again. If you are met with Marionberry or Canary error messages consistently when attempting to log in, please refer to our [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Support/Troubleshoot?oid=12915]Network Troubleshooting Guide[/url] for proper network settings. If you continue to experience these issues, you may need to contact your ISP for further assistance. Investigations concerning Local Network Fireteam Join Issues are ongoing. As a first troubleshooting step, we recommend that all impacted players ensure that proper connections are allowed for Destiny Gameplay. Please see the [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Troubleshoot?oid=13612]Allowing Destiny’s Connections[/url] page of our Network Troubleshooting Guide for a list of Ports that should be allowed, unblocked, or forwarded. [b]NOTE:[/b] We highly recommend disabling any network restrictions going to your Console, as this may cause additional issues when attempting to play Destiny. Additionally, players should clear the cache of both consoles on a local network, and attempt to form a Fireteam once more. [quote][b]If this issue continues to impact you and your desired Fireteam members, please post a report below.[/b] When filing a report, please provide the following information: • Have you [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Article/12539]cleared cache[/url] of all consoles on your local network? • Have you followed appropriate steps in the “[url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Troubleshoot?oid=13612]Allowing Destiny’s Connections[/url]” section of the Network Troubleshooting Guide? • Are you experiencing any specific error codes when attempting to join Fireteams, or are you only witnessing “Unable to join. You were unable to join the Fireteam.” messaging? • Please list the PlayStation Network ID’s or Xbox Live Gamertags of all impacted accounts. [/quote] [/spoiler]
English
#Help

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
Vorschau

Abbrechen Bearbeiten Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

• I just recently bought destiny for my BF and we play on separate tvs but same network and we can't join fire teams . I did not know about that issue until it happened to me . If I would have known that I would have never bought it for him . When will it be fixed so that we can play on the same fire team . This has got to be fixed please

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
    Vorschau

Abbrechen Bearbeiten Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

1 Antworten
    • Hat ein neues Thema gestartet: Xbox one add port

• Time to be the squeaky wheel again. Monday, new week, where is our fix or update?

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
      Vorschau

• [quote][quote][b]Update 10/4[/b] [b][u]Local Network Fireteam Issues[/b][/u] Our investigation has found that routers with "NAT Acceleration" enabled may be causing issues for some players attempting to join a Fireteam on the same local network. Please ensure that this setting is [b]disabled[/b] in your network hardware. For information on how to disable this setting, please review the manufacturer's instructions for your device. We are continually investigating this issue to identify other causes.[/quote] [b]Previous Updates[/b] [spoiler] [quote][b]Update 9/15:[/b] From [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/45223/7_This-Week-At-Bungie--09152016]This Week at Bungie - 09/15/16[/url] [b][u]Local Network Fireteam Issues[/b][/u] Since the release of Destiny Update 2.3.1.1, we have been investigating an issue where some players are unable to join Local Network Fireteams. Through our investigation, we have identified some of the causes for this issue. Destiny Update 2.4.0 addressed one of these, and we are continuing to investigate other potential causes.[/quote] [quote][b]Update 9/9:[/b] From [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/45188/7_This-Week-At-Bungie---09082016]This Week At Bungie - 09/08/2016[/url] [b][u]Local Network Fireteam Issues[/u][/b] [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/45172/7_Destiny-Update-090816]Destiny Update 2.4.0[/url] contains a potential fix for an issue where players were unable to join Fireteams with other players on Local Networks. If you continue to experience this issue, or encounter any other issues after accepting the update, please let us know by posting a thread in the [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Forums/Topics/?tg=Help]#Help[/url] forum or visiting our pinned 2.4.0 Known Issues Thread.[/quote] [quote][b]Update 9/1:[/b] From [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/45135/7_This-Week-At-Bungie---09012016]This Week At Bungie - 09/01/2016[/url] [b][u]Local Network Fireteam Issues[/u][/b] Over the last few weeks, we have been actively investigating an issue which is prohibiting players on Local Networks from forming a Fireteam. We have identified the issue, and are investigating a potential resolution. [/quote] Hello all, With update 2.3.1.1 an issue was introduced where players experiencing connection issues were not receiving proper Error Codes when attempting to log in to Destiny. After successfully logging in, players experiencing this issue were not able to launch activities or performing other in-game tasks. On Aug. 9th, 2016, we have reverted back to the previous behavior which allows these players to see these error messages again. If you are met with Marionberry or Canary error messages consistently when attempting to log in, please refer to our [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Support/Troubleshoot?oid=12915]Network Troubleshooting Guide[/url] for proper network settings. If you continue to experience these issues, you may need to contact your ISP for further assistance. Investigations concerning Local Network Fireteam Join Issues are ongoing. As a first troubleshooting step, we recommend that all impacted players ensure that proper connections are allowed for Destiny Gameplay. Please see the [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Troubleshoot?oid=13612]Allowing Destiny’s Connections[/url] page of our Network Troubleshooting Guide for a list of Ports that should be allowed, unblocked, or forwarded. [b]NOTE:[/b] We highly recommend disabling any network restrictions going to your Console, as this may cause additional issues when attempting to play Destiny. Additionally, players should clear the cache of both consoles on a local network, and attempt to form a Fireteam once more. [quote][b]If this issue continues to impact you and your desired Fireteam members, please post a report below.[/b] When filing a report, please provide the following information: • Have you [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Article/12539]cleared cache[/url] of all consoles on your local network? • Have you followed appropriate steps in the “[url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Troubleshoot?oid=13612]Allowing Destiny’s Connections[/url]” section of the Network Troubleshooting Guide? • Are you experiencing any specific error codes when attempting to join Fireteams, or are you only witnessing “Unable to join. You were unable to join the Fireteam.” messaging? • Please list the PlayStation Network ID’s or Xbox Live Gamertags of all impacted accounts. [/quote] [/spoiler][/quote] Any news on a fix? My wife and I have been unable to play together for a month. We have followed every single fix bungie offered and still get the unable to join fireteam

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
      Vorschau

• This problems also happens to my gf and me, but not always, only from time to time. We have to reboot our Ps4 in order to be able to join to the local fireteam.... Really annoying... And no, the problem is NOT in our local network

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
      Vorschau

• Do you plan to fix this or not? It's been months now!

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
      Vorschau

• Still happening to me and my brother... really sucks.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
      Vorschau

1 Antworten
      • How come this can happen though because I can't join for a raid

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
        Vorschau

• After doing this, it's still a problem. This game is done for.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
        Vorschau

• Are you all still working on this issue? We are still experiencing it and I'm hoping you have an update on when it is going to be resolved.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
        Vorschau

• So there are now 50 pages of people suffering with this problem and your only response is to blame us bungo well if you keep going the way you're going the worst most evil company title will be yours and not EA'S also don't expect many people other than your brownosing fanboys to buy your turd of a game you can keep trying to polish a turd but it's still a turd and this turd is getting pretty rank by now

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
        Vorschau

• [u][i][b]not workin at all[/b][/i][/u] how can you just blow the problem away sayin that our networks are not well configured when the only game havin this issue is yours. wake up your dev and solve this. its unbelievable just ignoring this when so many people reporting their frustration and sayin they love the game are just not being considered.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
        Vorschau

• My wife and I have this issue every time we play and we play dozens of times a week. It is a nightmare to work with. One solution that has worked for us, and may or may not help others as I don't know how many people might have a set up like ours (I'm the farthest thing from a network expert as you can find). We have Comcast and they supplied us with a modem that also gives out it's own WiFi network (we'll call that Network A). We also have that modem set up to an ASUS router that gives out it's own network (Network B). I have my PS4 LAN'd into Network A and my wife is on WiFi. When we both log in to Destiny, we can NEVER join each other right away. My wife has to go in to the PS4's settings, test her WiFi connection to determine what network she's connected to. If it's Network A, she will switch to Network B. After that, she is able to join me. The best part is, if the next time we log on and she's on Network B (the network that previously let us join together) it won't work initially, we have to connect her to Network A and it will work. There are times where neither network and we have to reset the PS4's cache, or reset the modem and router (which takes about 5 minutes for everything to come back online). We have a 10 month old at home, we get very little time to ourselves to play the game we've spent hundreds upon hundreds of dollars to play together (had to buy an extra PS4, the original game x 2 and every DLC x 2). The fact that I have to spend most of that time resettings routers, switching network connections, clearing caches and the like, only to find out Bungie could care less is beyond frustrating.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
        Vorschau

1 Antworten
        • THIS DOES NOT WORK!!!!! Its weird how everything was fine up until the rise of iron update now this problem is everywhere and your telling us it must be our routers. Really....seems fishy. This is a great game and this is ruining the game for many diehard fans. All the hard work coders, game developers, story writers have done to make a great game, all for not because friends cant play together on the same network....I've read the hotfixes every week hoping to see some attempt but haven't seen one. Please fix this. There are thousands of players having this issue.....

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
          Vorschau

• Hoping for an update today..but I'm expecting to be let down, as usual. Currently looking for another game that my husband and I will both love and be able to play together. It's really too bad Destiny has been so disappointing in this department, only since the July update.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
          Vorschau

4 Antworten
          • Seriously.....a freaking update would be amazing. Screwing around wasting time, as usual, trying to get into a fireteam and as always, it isn't working.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
            Vorschau

• Bearbeitet von Rain 130: 11/9/2016 1:39:07 AM
            Can the Halo CE team take a look at this? i mean seriously you guys taught us to hack the school network and set up dedicated servers, and play that game on Red Hat, Ubuntu, Android, win 98, win 2000, win xp, win vista, win 7; and to network all those systems together and make them like working. with everything from 333Mhz with 20k modems to 3.2Ghz systems on fiber optic. this is one game having networing issues with only 2 os and 4 variants of hardware (technically because there is no PS4/Xbox1 crossover the issue is half that complicated), not sure it gets any simpler than that. had Destiny paid off over a year before release. defiantly not preordering 4 copies of Destiny 2 if you can't even fix this.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
            Vorschau

• We are still here you useless kunts even though you just constantly ignore us through every weekly update... don't care anymore, not playing this -blam!-ing shit anymore anyway

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
            Vorschau

• Bearbeitet von Martyness: 11/4/2016 11:46:25 AM
            Still no communication? Update? Time line? To fixing this issue? Come on bungie other developers would of had this fixed months ago! We are at 4 months now with no fix and very very limited communication which is beyond a joke!

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
            Vorschau

• Are you all still working on this issue? We are still experiencing it and I'm hoping you have an update on when it is going to be resolved.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
            Vorschau

• Consider me no longer playing this game until this is fixed. Knowing the treatment we've all gotten from your company, I'm sure nothing will happen at this point. Any person that wants to buy this game shouldn't buy it at all. This company does not care about fixing issues that ruin the experience for all other players that want to have a good time together. I do not recommend this game after playing it for three years and buying all of their DLC. They DO NOT CARE at all about their fans or player base. To them, it sure looks like the dollar signs are enough for them. I wish I hadn't bought this game since it shriveled up to this upsetting state. Any of my friends that think about buying this game, I will tell them it isn't worth it. It's November guys. Bungie isn't going to fix this. I've got better WORKING games to play and buy. Everyone else on this thread should do the same. Those that are still hoping, best of luck to you players.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
            Vorschau

Orbe and Elqenna having to mess around for 20 mins so far (still not working). All the curse words in the world wouldn't be enough to express how angry this makes me after three months of hell with absolutely no support. Everyone responsible for this is doing a rubbish job, everyone. an play Diablo3, Warframe and Elder Scrolls online without issue but clearly this is our fault. Fix this already, this is pathetic.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
            Vorschau

• Bungie kunts never fail to disappoint!!! GG Bungie...

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
            Vorschau

• Weekly update fails again to address this issue. Excellent customer service here Bungie.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
            Vorschau

• Worst. Support. Ever.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
            Vorschau

1 Antworten
            • Orbe and Elqenna again trying to use a product they paid for without any luck or any hope of seeing a bare minimum of service. Bungie you are the absolute worst at providing customer service, you have nothing to show for yourself. I have been a huge fan since the first Halo games...Today I don't have a positive thing to say about you.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
              Vorschau

7 Antworten
              4 5 6 7 8 9 10
              Es ist dir nicht gestattet, diesen Inhalt zu sehen.
              ;
              preload icon
              preload icon
              preload icon