JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Hilfe

Hilf uns, dir zu helfen.
Bearbeitet von BNGHelp5: 12/10/2016 12:01:55 AM

[BUNGIE] UPDATED 11/17: Marionberry, Canary, and Local Network Fireteam Issues

[quote][b]Update 11/17[/b] Since the release of Destiny Update 2.3.1.1, we have been investigating an issue where players on Local Networks are unable to form a Fireteam within Destiny. We have made some progress in identifying the root cause, and are continuing to investigate ways in which we may resolve this issue. We wish to ensure Destiny remains stable for all players. One change may resolve the issue at hand, while creating more issues that impact a greater number of players in alternate ways. As such, we must approach any proposed networking changes with caution and vigorous testing. For players impacted by this issue, please ensure that UPnP is enabled, if possible. Not only do UPnP settings create a better Destiny experience when playing online, this also makes it possible for multiple consoles on a Local Network to form Fireteams. Additionally, manual port forwarding on your network may negatively impact your ability to connect to other players in Destiny. For additional information concerning UPnP, please see our Network Troubleshooting Guide. [/quote] [b]Previous Updates[/b] [spoiler] [quote][b]Update 9/15:[/b] From [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/45223/7_This-Week-At-Bungie--09152016]This Week at Bungie - 09/15/16[/url] [b][u]Local Network Fireteam Issues[/b][/u] Since the release of Destiny Update 2.3.1.1, we have been investigating an issue where some players are unable to join Local Network Fireteams. Through our investigation, we have identified some of the causes for this issue. Destiny Update 2.4.0 addressed one of these, and we are continuing to investigate other potential causes.[/quote] [quote][b]Update 9/9:[/b] From [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/45188/7_This-Week-At-Bungie---09082016]This Week At Bungie - 09/08/2016[/url] [b][u]Local Network Fireteam Issues[/u][/b] [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/45172/7_Destiny-Update-090816]Destiny Update 2.4.0[/url] contains a potential fix for an issue where players were unable to join Fireteams with other players on Local Networks. If you continue to experience this issue, or encounter any other issues after accepting the update, please let us know by posting a thread in the [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Forums/Topics/?tg=Help]#Help[/url] forum or visiting our pinned 2.4.0 Known Issues Thread.[/quote] [quote][b]Update 9/1:[/b] From [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/45135/7_This-Week-At-Bungie---09012016]This Week At Bungie - 09/01/2016[/url] [b][u]Local Network Fireteam Issues[/u][/b] Over the last few weeks, we have been actively investigating an issue which is prohibiting players on Local Networks from forming a Fireteam. We have identified the issue, and are investigating a potential resolution. [/quote] Hello all, With update 2.3.1.1 an issue was introduced where players experiencing connection issues were not receiving proper Error Codes when attempting to log in to Destiny. After successfully logging in, players experiencing this issue were not able to launch activities or performing other in-game tasks. On Aug. 9th, 2016, we have reverted back to the previous behavior which allows these players to see these error messages again. If you are met with Marionberry or Canary error messages consistently when attempting to log in, please refer to our [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Support/Troubleshoot?oid=12915]Network Troubleshooting Guide[/url] for proper network settings. If you continue to experience these issues, you may need to contact your ISP for further assistance. Investigations concerning Local Network Fireteam Join Issues are ongoing. As a first troubleshooting step, we recommend that all impacted players ensure that proper connections are allowed for Destiny Gameplay. Please see the [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Troubleshoot?oid=13612]Allowing Destiny’s Connections[/url] page of our Network Troubleshooting Guide for a list of Ports that should be allowed, unblocked, or forwarded. [b]NOTE:[/b] We highly recommend disabling any network restrictions going to your Console, as this may cause additional issues when attempting to play Destiny. Additionally, players should clear the cache of both consoles on a local network, and attempt to form a Fireteam once more. [quote][b]If this issue continues to impact you and your desired Fireteam members, please post a report below.[/b] When filing a report, please provide the following information: • Have you [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Article/12539]cleared cache[/url] of all consoles on your local network? • Have you followed appropriate steps in the “[url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Troubleshoot?oid=13612]Allowing Destiny’s Connections[/url]” section of the Network Troubleshooting Guide? • Are you experiencing any specific error codes when attempting to join Fireteams, or are you only witnessing “Unable to join. You were unable to join the Fireteam.” messaging? • Please list the PlayStation Network ID’s or Xbox Live Gamertags of all impacted accounts. [/quote] [/spoiler]
English
#Help

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
Vorschau

Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

• Going by bungie's weekly update they no longer care about the issue. Clearly passing the blame onto the players is deemed fixed in their book. This issue is far from fixed! Bungie isn't even looking in the right location to fix the issue! They need to quit blaming the players and start looking at their own botched coding. I still have to jump through different solutions before being able to play your game with my wife. The amount of time this can sometimes take means we give up and play another game. We have no issues with any other games over local network. We never had any issues playing destiny together since day 1 until patch 2.3.1.1. Again this is an issue on your end!!!!!!!! Start looking at your code instead of taking the easy option of blaming your player base!

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
    Vorschau

Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

• We tried NAT acceleration. There was an option on my router and we changed it. It worked initially, but now doesn't work. There's no way this is a router issue. We (2 boys and myself) have played together for 2 years without a hitch till this summer. Every other game works fine. Both consoles are affected. The problem is from a patch in July, and is a BUNGIE problem. Please acknowledge it, update us, and fix it.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
    Vorschau

• Still not working since August... i bought a second xbox just to play this game with my kids ...was working fine before . I am so sad . I tried everything . Any other game work fine. Please make it work ... my kids grow so fast ... i am loosing time with them

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
    Vorschau

• Very disappointed We bought a second xbox so two of us could play Destiny in same house. Worked fine until just after release of Rise of Iron. We have done most of the ROI game without enjoying it together. Cant do strikes nightfalls or raid although randomly found ourselves in the Forge.. I have spent many hours messing with my router (I'm not a tech) I have to use web guidance and lots of patience going to my routers site for specific support didn't assist me. With the Hard Raid mode release I'm feeling it looks unlikely we will be playing this game as we intended. Point of my message you seem to have a local fire team issues network problem as a standing item. As industry experts my expectation is that you know whether this is your problem or mine. If you are that confident its nothing to do with you please say so and I will then continue to invest my time in finding a solution but if you know this is a problem your end please say so and save me messing around or wasting more money on new kit.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
    Vorschau

• Any update on fixing this issue on your end what so ever? This issue has went on for far too long now bungie! By the time me and my wife have finally created a fireteam we no longer want to play your game. Why? Because when it sometimes takes over half a hour just to create a simple fireteam you loose interest pretty quickly. Even more so when in 4 months you have only attempted 1 potential fix which made things worse. Can we have a real fix with some real communication asap? Affected psn accounts Martyness Staci_pie

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
    Vorschau

1 Antworten
    • Serious waste of time. Been trying to connect with my brother for the last hour with no success. Not running NAT acceleration and we've been restarting ps4/test internet connection forever...

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
      Vorschau

• Local fireteam still broken, still trending

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
      Vorschau

• I'm just... I'm so tired. We did this thing where my sister and I both shut off our internet, turned it back on at the same time, checked our network connection at the same time, and we were able to join each other but now it no longer works since this patch as been released. All I want to do is raid with my sister because she is a vitally important person and what worked before is no longer working. Just spent two hours on shutting off this NAT accelerator and it hasn't worked. Wired, un-wired, restarted everything from modem to router, to becoming wired, to one of us wired and one of us isn't, to both un-wired, to both wired, to restarting Xbox, to uninstalling and reinstalling Destiny, to doing it at the same time, to different ports, to opening NAT and restarting the NAT connection, to trying on different Xbox's. We've been working our butts off to try to band aid an issue you're not fixing and this has been happening since JULY. People post here every single day! When is this going to get fixed? We want answers on a time or something, please! People without NAT accelerators are STILL having problems! You need to look back on any hotfixes or patches because if this has been happening since July and even earlier, you need to figure out what broke. And now, I can't do the hard mode raid that my sister and I have worked so hard for to get ready for because of an issue that has obviously been disregarded and forgotten because you can't bother to tell us any times or dates. I'm just... I'm tired. And I really feel like giving up because we've all contacted you, and you haven't brought any times or anything to the table. Until this gets fixed, let me know, but this needs to be fixed. We're not even asking anymore, we're just begging now. Please... just try and fix this.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
      Vorschau

• Bearbeitet von scrbumm11: 10/18/2016 10:27:26 PM
      Same problem, nothing fixing it, affected Xbox live account : TG Bum and HersheySupreme

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
      Vorschau

• its happened to me and my girlfriend even after the new patch. its a total waste of time even putting the game into my ps4 now if the game isn't halo they give a dam used to love bungie but now ive decided not to even look at another game made by them hope your happy was looking forward to destiny 2 or future games

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
      Vorschau

• Moving on from Destiny I believe for all of us having this LAN connection issue, it is time to move on from Destiny to other games which care about their users. Destiny has taken hundreds of dollars from each of us and we all have been unable to play. They are stealing from us, and obviously don't care. They not only have not fixed the issue but don't even post frequent updates on issue resolution. We don't know if they are even still working on the issue... we are just wasting our time continuously check this damn board to no avail. Please post some suggestions of great games we can replace Destiny with: My suggestion - Dying Light and Dying Light The Following Yours?

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
      Vorschau

3 Antworten
      • Bearbeitet von ILSTATE: 10/17/2016 6:04:01 PM
        Im beginning to spam the facebook web page with this Link: and looking into a civil lawsuit, you should do the same , this is the only way this is going to get any traction .

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
        Vorschau

3 Antworten
        • Hey Bungie. My roommate and I are experiencing the same issue on ps4. We went through all f the work around to no avail. This whole issue has been extremely frustrating to say the least. I understand the complexity of designing a game but when a major issue arises like the this you need to get your priorities straight. I'm also quite offended that you would blame your community in the issue especially when everything has been working prior to the release of RoI. It has nothing to do with our networks or routers. Its all you Activision and Bungie! Call it a shot in the dark but I'm pretty sure players on PS4 and XB1 on local networks are a pretty large part of your install base, so what gives. I'm not going to insult you or tell you your trash like a lot of these posts because your not. I've been a Bungie fan since Oni. I do think some compensation is in order for all the good people that got hit with this issue... Perhaps a fate of all fools. Gamertags experiencing this problem Red_baron_3000 and squintsixixix

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
          Vorschau

• Bearbeitet von maledicus: 10/17/2016 6:06:13 PM
          [XBO] gamer here. Germany / Europe. Until today me and my wife had some kind of workaround, we had to restart Destiny and login at the same time, but it seems this also doesn't work anymore. No chance to join a local fireteam. It is really time for a solution, this is the exact case for a priority 1 problem and hotfix as soon as possible!! Any new informations on this @Bungie? Pls come up and tell us! This really destroys the game for us :(

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
          Vorschau

• Will today's patch contain a fix for this issue? This has been an issue since July. There has not been a fix. The delay is well past the unacceptable point. I'm sorry, but it's pretty obvious that you don't even read the Help forums. There are an obscene number of people who are also experiencing the same issue. You've blamed us, our routers, and only a few weeks back did you actually accept the blame. You've given us no timeline, no real fixes, and I'm beginning to think that the players who have this issue, like me, are not even being acknowledged. A still disappointed player

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
          Vorschau

• please fix when able too 🐨!!

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
          Vorschau

• Maybe we should all thinking about a lawsuit, since they are selling a game that do not work !! we have had this problem since the 2.3.whatever patch, and thought that it would go away with the purchase of ROI.. but it still dont work !! that is actually selling a nonworking project.. May start looking in to how to get my money from 3 nonworking games, and compensation for all the lost time.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
          Vorschau

• Fixed yet ?? Nope?? ....typical

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
          Vorschau

• Bearbeitet von tictoccroc: 10/18/2016 5:03:44 PM
          STILL NO FIX WOW YOUR REALY TAKING THE PISS NOW -blam!-ING REFUND ME AS THIS IS JUST REDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! me and many others have just had enough of you not taking this seriously. we are paying customers and we cant play the game you sold us so refund us please so we can go buy a game that works . all your worried about is if your hard mode raid is ok. ive not even done your normal mode yet because you screwed it up for me and lots of others !!!!!!!! so screw you bungie I want a refund. I will be sending you a letter with my address to post the cheque to for your broken game. WHAT A WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY :((((

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
          Vorschau

• Hi Bungie. How often do I, do we have to inquire until something useful happens? >[...]"NAT Acceleration" enabled may be causing issues[...] Is this a new feature of my router device or the NAT-standard which was secretly placed by the manufacturer last July? Simply tell me/us, if you do not handle the problem any longer. I guess, we all understand, if you say "We need some network/[...] restrictions, which cause the fireteam issue, because of abusers/[...]." Yes, this would be an epic marketing fail. But that would be honest and I/we would appreciate it. respectfully B.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
          Vorschau

3 Antworten
          • Bearbeitet von Orbe: 10/18/2016 12:22:33 AM
            Orbe and Elqenna trying to log on with a world of problems. Loyal customers treated like garbage for months. While Bungie claims to listen to its community we sit here in obscurity. As I have posted many times before this is the absolute worst customer service experience I have ever had. You guys are the worst and you are completely undeserving of our loyalty. I feel so stupid for continuing to play but I really like this game. Edit : took 30minutes to get on

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
            Vorschau

• I just bought this game on Xbox One. I was hoping that this game was a good way for my brother, sister and me to bond together since my sister has moved away. My brother and I have to -blam!-ing take turns to play with my -blam!-ing sister just because Bungie is a group of lazy asses just because they made one -blam!-ING GOOD GAME. I have lost respect for Bungie. Why can't you guys be like you were in the Halo Days.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
            Vorschau

• Switched routers and it worked for a bit, then one of us got weaseled and no dice after that. PuhLEAZE fix this! It is not my router. Neither one of them even have an option for accelerated NAT.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
            Vorschau

• Been experiencing this issue since the 2.3.1 update, receiving only the "unable to join target player" me and my roommate have always played as a team on this game and never had any issues until that update.. i have tried clearing cache, network bridge, internet connection sharing, and setting static ips for both xboxs and enabling DMZ on one xbox to see if that would help. Only "work around" i havent been able to try is the Hosted Network WLAN because my PC rig doesnt have a wireless adapter. I run a Linksys AC router so no accelerated NAT option, uPNP is enabled, and both Xboxs have Open NATs on every work around technic i have tried so.. if you have any other suggestions for me to try Bungie I'm all ears because I just want to be able to enjoy this game with my friend. Regqrdless if you fix it from your end or not at the end of the day I just want to be able to enjoy this game.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
            Vorschau

• Any official update would be welcome, just to know it is still being researched until it can be resolved. [i]Have you cleared cache of all consoles on your local network?[/i] Yes [i]Have you followed appropriate steps in the “Allowing Destiny’s Connections” section of the Network Troubleshooting Guide?[/i] Yes [i]Are you experiencing any specific error codes when attempting to join Fireteams, or are you only witnessing “Unable to join. You were unable to join the Fireteam.” messaging?[/i] Only getting Unable to join mesage [i]Please list the Xbox Live Gamertags of all impacted accounts.[/i] Insky17 Morerawr13

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
            Vorschau

• So yet another week of no useful updates on local fireteam issues... -blam!- off Bungie, this is beyond a joke... Useless kunts...

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
            Vorschau

3 Antworten
            Es ist dir nicht gestattet, diesen Inhalt zu sehen.
            ;
            preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon