JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Hilfe

Hilf uns, dir zu helfen.
Bearbeitet von BNGHelp5: 12/10/2016 12:01:55 AM

[BUNGIE] UPDATED 11/17: Marionberry, Canary, and Local Network Fireteam Issues

[quote][b]Update 11/17[/b] Since the release of Destiny Update 2.3.1.1, we have been investigating an issue where players on Local Networks are unable to form a Fireteam within Destiny. We have made some progress in identifying the root cause, and are continuing to investigate ways in which we may resolve this issue. We wish to ensure Destiny remains stable for all players. One change may resolve the issue at hand, while creating more issues that impact a greater number of players in alternate ways. As such, we must approach any proposed networking changes with caution and vigorous testing. For players impacted by this issue, please ensure that UPnP is enabled, if possible. Not only do UPnP settings create a better Destiny experience when playing online, this also makes it possible for multiple consoles on a Local Network to form Fireteams. Additionally, manual port forwarding on your network may negatively impact your ability to connect to other players in Destiny. For additional information concerning UPnP, please see our Network Troubleshooting Guide. [/quote] [b]Previous Updates[/b] [spoiler] [quote][b]Update 9/15:[/b] From [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/45223/7_This-Week-At-Bungie--09152016]This Week at Bungie - 09/15/16[/url] [b][u]Local Network Fireteam Issues[/b][/u] Since the release of Destiny Update 2.3.1.1, we have been investigating an issue where some players are unable to join Local Network Fireteams. Through our investigation, we have identified some of the causes for this issue. Destiny Update 2.4.0 addressed one of these, and we are continuing to investigate other potential causes.[/quote] [quote][b]Update 9/9:[/b] From [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/45188/7_This-Week-At-Bungie---09082016]This Week At Bungie - 09/08/2016[/url] [b][u]Local Network Fireteam Issues[/u][/b] [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/45172/7_Destiny-Update-090816]Destiny Update 2.4.0[/url] contains a potential fix for an issue where players were unable to join Fireteams with other players on Local Networks. If you continue to experience this issue, or encounter any other issues after accepting the update, please let us know by posting a thread in the [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Forums/Topics/?tg=Help]#Help[/url] forum or visiting our pinned 2.4.0 Known Issues Thread.[/quote] [quote][b]Update 9/1:[/b] From [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/45135/7_This-Week-At-Bungie---09012016]This Week At Bungie - 09/01/2016[/url] [b][u]Local Network Fireteam Issues[/u][/b] Over the last few weeks, we have been actively investigating an issue which is prohibiting players on Local Networks from forming a Fireteam. We have identified the issue, and are investigating a potential resolution. [/quote] Hello all, With update 2.3.1.1 an issue was introduced where players experiencing connection issues were not receiving proper Error Codes when attempting to log in to Destiny. After successfully logging in, players experiencing this issue were not able to launch activities or performing other in-game tasks. On Aug. 9th, 2016, we have reverted back to the previous behavior which allows these players to see these error messages again. If you are met with Marionberry or Canary error messages consistently when attempting to log in, please refer to our [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Support/Troubleshoot?oid=12915]Network Troubleshooting Guide[/url] for proper network settings. If you continue to experience these issues, you may need to contact your ISP for further assistance. Investigations concerning Local Network Fireteam Join Issues are ongoing. As a first troubleshooting step, we recommend that all impacted players ensure that proper connections are allowed for Destiny Gameplay. Please see the [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Troubleshoot?oid=13612]Allowing Destiny’s Connections[/url] page of our Network Troubleshooting Guide for a list of Ports that should be allowed, unblocked, or forwarded. [b]NOTE:[/b] We highly recommend disabling any network restrictions going to your Console, as this may cause additional issues when attempting to play Destiny. Additionally, players should clear the cache of both consoles on a local network, and attempt to form a Fireteam once more. [quote][b]If this issue continues to impact you and your desired Fireteam members, please post a report below.[/b] When filing a report, please provide the following information: • Have you [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Article/12539]cleared cache[/url] of all consoles on your local network? • Have you followed appropriate steps in the “[url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Troubleshoot?oid=13612]Allowing Destiny’s Connections[/url]” section of the Network Troubleshooting Guide? • Are you experiencing any specific error codes when attempting to join Fireteams, or are you only witnessing “Unable to join. You were unable to join the Fireteam.” messaging? • Please list the PlayStation Network ID’s or Xbox Live Gamertags of all impacted accounts. [/quote] [/spoiler]
English
#Help

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
Vorschau

Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

• Bearbeitet von Anamethatwsntusd: 10/21/2016 4:05:13 AM
    Once again, stop blaming our hardware. It's the same hardware we use for every other game we play. Don't have the issues there. Fix your network.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
    Vorschau

Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

• I might be wrong, but isn't Asus the only routers that refer to it as NAT Acceleration? I think other routers brands have different names for it like Hardware Acceleration, CTF (Cut-Through Forwarding) and FA (Flow Accelerator). Just thought it might be helpful for folks with different routers to know what to look for.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
    Vorschau

• Companions in misfortune. Because you can not have your eyes everywhere and since I fear the same as Osmethne, I replicate a "conversation" from another place - feel free to comment (would be interesting for me as I am not a native english speaker): CrimsonwolfXIX [quote]... It's been an issue for so long too. I hope it gets fixed this year.[/quote] Lime Lyfe [Mentor] [quote]I know it's frustrating and I couldn't speculate on what the cause of the issue is, remember that Mentors are only volunteers and do not work for Bungie. Your ISP/Network Admin has likely already configured your network correctly from reading your comments below, as long as your aren't suffering from excessive disconnections or inability to find other players when matchmaking. If you wanted something to try, enquire about NAT acceleration, it could be also called hardware acceleration, cut-through forwarding or fast-path and see if anything changes when it is disabled. If it works or doesn't check back here and let me know. Remember this is still being investigated, but as you already know, there is no timeframe for a fix as of yet.[/quote] ProfBraun [quote]Hi [url=/de/help/?search=Lime]Lime[/url] Lyfe. [quote]... remember that Mentors are only volunteers and do not work for Bungie...[/quote] With all my respect: you and your colleagues should think about this. You must have noticed that there is something completely wrong. Surely you've read all the reports. For four months there was daily new reports. Which conclusions do you draw from it? We all know that it is not the user or her/his local network/router. We have been waiting for a solution for four months. We do not want to hear any excuses anymore. If you mentors want to be helpful, report honestly from the community if you talk to Bungie. Request results, report regularly on progress, tell us if and when the solution is planned. We deserve the truth. And we tolerate also bitter truths. But we do not have to tolerate senseless conversations any longer. As I always said: My respect for bringing yourself into the line of fire, but that is no longer enough. regards B.[/quote] ProfBraun [quote]Hi [url=/de/help/?search=Lime]Lime[/url] Lyfe, This is exactly what I meant; You surely have read my message, but you do not respont. In some way I can understand this, presumably these are the instructions of Bungie: If things become difficult, they should be kept small. I am convinced that you have understood my point. You know perfectly well that this is not all right, just how this issue is handeld. Is it worth 10 silvercoins to help Bungie to pull throu this lousy support behavior? OK, everyone has to decide this by her-/himself. But Bungie and you and all other moderators should be aware that we will continue to find clear words. And you also hopefully understand when a bad word is there, because we miss the due respect for us, the customers. To put it quite clearly: Respect is not a question of words, it is a question of deeds. regards B.[/quote]

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
    Vorschau

• Bungie- let me quote part of your article today.."When you talk on the Internet, it’s comforting to know that someone is listening. At Bungie, we maintain an entire team to do just that. We call them Destiny Player Support." Destiny Player Support- are you here? Are you seeing our messages? Are you listening to us? If you are, can you PLEASE respond to us? Is this still being investigated? Are you aware that the issue is on your end, not ours? Are you looking for a fix? Or are you just hoping that if you ignore us that we will go away? Do you want to lose customers so loyal that many of us bought another console and game and all the DLCs just for Destiny?? Do we not deserve a reply?

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
    Vorschau

5 Antworten
    • Bearbeitet von KiDJuNgLeFeVeR: 10/20/2016 11:59:30 PM
      This is really poor customer service Bungie, and from the looks of it you will lose a hefty profit as players are getting fed up with your lack of communication and follow through in correcting this network issue you have created. As many others have said, my wife and I have been able to play this game together on the same network, since day 1. Every since the patch for ROI, that has not been the case and we have been unable to be on each other's fireteam. It is CLEARLY not an issue on our end, but one you created. Now, you don't even acknowledge that there still is a local network issue in your recent "This week at Bungie" article. It's really upsetting as a customer, especially when these network issues do not exist with any other games we own. You owe all of us more than that. It has been a good 3 months without a fix to this error. Any business owner would have been sued or lost their job had they created a problem and then not fix it in a timely manner. There needs to be a fix ASAP. We have all waited long enough, dealing with your incompetence.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
      Vorschau

• Why are you telling me that I'm doing something wrong when this has worked for the past two years? I enjoy this game and playing with others, please fix, or else ill have to find a new game.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
      Vorschau

• In an age where there is a plethora of ways to communicate this silence is truly disgusting... If you haven't worked it out yet Bungie, we are after an update, not even a fix (which would be a miracle at this stage...)

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
      Vorschau

• Nope! Not on our end. Must be on yours Destiny. I was hoping this was a small issue, but going through all of these comments and replies I can see it is a big issue. What I don't understand is why my husband and I can't play in the same fireteam but our neighbors can. Husband and wife next door can be in the same fireteam no problem. FIX this problem Bungie, or you will have an uprising on your hands. Lack of communication and customer support is a major business killer. And you are headed in that direction. The ONLY reason we bought 2 consoles was to play Destiny TOGETHER. Can't do that anymore. Whatever you broke, fix it and fix it fast. It also seems like every time we find a way around it, the next day it's patched up. Husband opened ports, pushed ports blah blah blah etc worked for 1 evening. I found spamming the 'join game' button from the xbox live party menu worked, for 1 evening. A different player spamming the invite button worked, for 1 evening. Resetting the router from the company's end worked, for 1 evening. Signing me into his xbox and him into mine and switching back worked, for 1 evening. Now we are out of options. No ways around, can't raid, can't do strikes, no cruciable, no forge. Majorly upsetting with the hard raid out and our personal time constraints. Fix it!! Or we take our business elsewhere. And we take others with us as we go.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
      Vorschau

• How can you have such a blatant disregard for your customer's problems and concerns?? All you have to do is provide more detailed updates, obviously you (Bungie) has screwed something miserably on your end, and now you are too afraid of accepting responsibility, so instead of taking the blame, you pass the blame to the consumer while you guys buy your time to try and fix your mess up. Literally, my buddies and I are now looking for new games we can play together, as we are tired of the non-working products and services bungie puts out that we blindly pay for DLC after DLC....

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
      Vorschau

• Someone should write a song about how bad bungie customer service is they'd make a fortune.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
      Vorschau

• Comitatus still unobtainable? Bungie Help here to say, we're actively investigating why you still can't get this ship to drop, even though the patch notes clearly state it's fixed. Unable to play with someone you live with? Silence. Your lack of customer support, actively responding to our issues speaks volumes. It's far past time to get someone higher up on the food chain involved. As I've said before , and so have many others, if I behaved like this in my business, I'd be out of a job(and would have been out of one after the first month of unresponsive behavior.)

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
      Vorschau

• I have done everything possible to solve this issue on my end, and the problem still exists. Any form of customer service from Bungie is clearly non-existent. I can't get into contact with a single person from the company what so ever. If any one has found a way to work around the issue that'd be great as I have been unable to play destiny with my roommate for quite sometime now, and considering the only reason I play this game is to play with him, not to mention the only reason he plays this game as well is because I play. So when you take the ability of us to play together away, we both now have no incentive to play destiny right now. It's very unfortunate that such a good game can have such a bad player support team and so many issues that go unresolved or their fixes just lead to more issues. This is the last time I try and reach out before I just stop playing bungie games altogether. Not like I really have a choice since I can't exactly play right now anyway!

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
      Vorschau

1 Antworten
      • Orbe and Elqenna still having issues and still being ignored by Bungie. The worst company I've ever dealt with and certainly the most undeserving. We continue to be ignored and pushed aside.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
        Vorschau

• so you're back to blaming us again huh well lets see when people could play the game together a year ago with no problems and then suddenly you do an update/patch/hotfix and people can't play together anymore that seems more a problem on your end bungo than it does ours stop playing the blame game and get your heads out of your arses and fix this

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
        Vorschau

• Why isn't this fixed yet. Before me and my friends could all bring our ps4s to one friends house and raid and shit all in the same room and now we go to do it and nothing works. We tried all the work arounds on two routers at two houses and nothing. This is very frustrating and disappointing to say the least. If not fixed soon I want my money back!!

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
        Vorschau

• Hi. Anybody here with positive change after the update yesterday? Or somebody who heard any good news? [url]https://www.bungie.net/de/Forums/Post/215940755[/url] I am running short of words about this; I would be unemployed if I treated my clients like that. Regards B.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
        Vorschau

• To anyone with this problem. I know it's deflating, to say the least, to rarely hear back from Bungie on this issue. And when they do throw us a bone it's always useless information that's borderline insulting. But we have no chance in hell of getting this fixed if we all remain quiet. Voice your frustration. Loudly. Please don't let up. Bungie - get you're act together and fix this issue once and for all.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
        Vorschau

• I was hoping with the update yesterday we would have some relief of he local network issues. No dice. I can't consistently play with my roommates anymore. I've read all the posts and tried all the tricks. Nothing at all, fix your shit destiny. However I did try something that worked by some miricle. Both of us loaded into the game, picked out character, went to the tower separately then quit the destiny app on the Xbox via home button. Then loaded back into destiny, picked out character and then were able to join in orbit. Maybe it was a fluke I'm not sure. I'm going to try that same method later today.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
        Vorschau

• No fix in the latest patch? No update on progress? Any communication at all? Nope bungie's destiny player support clearly doesn't listen and respond to the players if they did we would have much more and detailed communication about how bungie intends to fix this major bug. Deej always says how good dps is in the weekly news but in reality it looks like they prefer to stay silent. Come on bungie just talk to your player Base. We want a fix ASAP!

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
        Vorschau

• Why should this be our problem? I can play any other game with friends perfectly fine. Not all of us are comfortable changing our router settings. I bought the lasted DLC 3 days ago and I haven't been able to play. I think I deserve a refund.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
        Vorschau

• I have played Destiny since the beginning. This is how my son and I spend time together on the weekend. I have tried every trick I can to work around this. Even resorting to using the hot spot on my phone. I have been a bungie fan since halo. This is frustrating and makes me really not enjoy playing this game. Not to mention the countless hours of trying different things to work around it. Now I have to spend more hours trying to figure out how to do all the crap I have to do on my side to fix YOUR issue. I honestly wish I could get a refund on digital purchases.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
        Vorschau

• You know, for a game that prides itself on being a social paradise, I wish Bungie would pay more attention to the players that want to play with others in their own house. I have experienced the same errors with my wife since that patch dropped, tried all your solutions, to no avail. It's been months since this patch broke local networking, and no fix. My wife is the reason I bought an extra copy of Destiny, another PS4, and extra copies of all the DLC. She fell in love with Destiny, and I love having a partner that I can play with, instead of blocking her out while I play. Please help us, and get this fixed!

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
        Vorschau

1 Antworten
        • Bearbeitet von TyphonLord: 10/19/2016 6:54:02 AM
          Guys, you have added servers for load sharing... and broken messaging between them to support local fire teams, I guess this is to do with NAT (multi profile on same IP but different ports). Most of the solutions involve some sort of timing and with my own testing its about trying to connect to the same server for profiles on local network to connect local fire team. The is not an issue with people on differing IP's this is handled well for load sharing. The issue is inter server comm's for profiles on the same IP: Test it yourself in the staging area and prove out the configuration and stop with the scatter gun approach please. Try adding a new rule to load sharing as an interim fix, different ports / profiles on same IP's connect to same server. More than 10 profiles on same IP would indicate Business and not needed. This will fix for families and ordinary users like myself. This issue causes a lot of angst in our household we have 6 boys of which 4 are active destiny users. Many thanks in general LOVE THE GAME well done # UPDATE 2 # WORK AROUND NOW FAILS WITH UPDATE 2.4.1 !!!!! I had success with connecting local fire teams 100% of the time PS4's. Now fails with 2.4.1 update Seems you need to boot Console's. Start destiny on only 1 console leaving others on initial start menu screen. In Destiny from orbit go to Friends list and invite other Console profile to join. On the console with initial start screen you should receive a request to join game. Accept request and the console will start Destiny automatically, you need to login in on intended profile and the system will automatically join fire team. This seems to get both consoles onto the same server and alleviate the problem of timing issues with random restarts or timed restarts. I don't know if it works for more than 2 consoles or if the servers run out of room to connect to single server. # UPDATE 2 # WORK AROUND NOW FAILS WITH UPDATE 2.4.1 !!!!!

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
          Vorschau

• Bearbeitet von TyphonLord: 10/19/2016 6:52:48 AM
          Guys, you have added servers for load sharing... and broken messaging between them to support local fire teams, I guess this is to do with NAT (multi profile on same IP but different ports). Most of the solutions involve some sort of timing and with my own testing its about trying to connect to the same server for profiles on local network to connect local fire team. The is not an issue with people on differing IP's this is handled well for load sharing. The issue is inter server comm's for profiles on the same IP: Test it yourself in the staging area and prove out the configuration and stop with the scatter gun approach please. Try adding a new rule to load sharing as an interim fix, different ports / profiles on same IP's connect to same server. More than 10 profiles on same IP would indicate Business and not needed. This will fix for families and ordinary users like myself. This issue causes a lot of angst in our household we have 6 boys of which 4 are active destiny users. Many thanks in general LOVE THE GAME well done # UPDATE 2 # WORK AROUND NOW FAILS WITH UPDATE 2.4.1 !!!!! I have success with connecting local fire teams 100% of the time PS4's. Seems you need to boot Console's. Start destiny on only 1 console leaving others on initial start menu screen. In Destiny from orbit go to Friends list and invite other Console profile to join. On the console with initial start screen you should receive a request to join game. Accept request and the console will start Destiny automatically, you need to login in on intended profile and the system will automatically join fire team. This seems to get both consoles onto the same server and alleviate the problem of timing issues with random restarts or timed restarts. I don't know if it works for more than 2 consoles or if the servers run out of room to connect to single server. # UPDATE 2 # WORK AROUND NOW FAILS WITH UPDATE 2.4.1 !!!!!

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
          Vorschau

2 Antworten
          • I have been sending Bungie private messages everyday with the same content. Feel free to use this strategy too. https://www.facebook.com/brad.rice2/posts/10153782325742651?pnref=story Like, share, comment. Somehow we have to get their attention as I haven't managed to get a reply from them. Just a word of warning. I will send this message every day until I get a response. Thank you. This is a message to confirm that you have seen my post. The reasoning for this is for the desperation of the situation. This message is in regards to not being able to connect to another person on the same network. How hard can it be to use a GIT repository in order to rollback your networking code? "This is a repost since there has been no communication to the community regarding this issue in over 2 and a half months. It looks increasingly likely that we won't get any action for a quarter of a year, and potentially ever. This issue has made myself and my partner stop playing the game. If Bungie wants to keep customers like ourselves happy then either communicate about the issues or rollback to a previous version of the network engine. I would dearly love to continue to dump my money into this game if it worked. Other titles such as Titanfall don't have these issues, so why should I play Destiny when there are other games that work as designed? My faith is waning, I am becoming jaded with Destiny, please prove me wrong. Git repositories exist for a reason. Code should be separated into their functions, i.e. Network, character, weapons, armour etc. Just rollback the network component when you know there is an issue affecting playability for people. All you need to do is check your data to see who is no longer playing. So my Fianceé and myself have loved Destiny and have become addicted to it, however since the announcement of RISE OF IRON we are unable to join each others fireteam, we have resorted to usual power cycling, troubleshooting and heck even reinstalling the games on both consoles. Now I am a mathematician not a network engineer but having two xBox Ones next to each other located on the same network and unable to join each other in an activity for several weeks in a row doesn't seem right. I understand the way you guys have set up the way we communicate within the world of destiny to be something unique but instances like this should've been accounted for, especially for PvP (don't get me started about the lag in the crucible which allows so many people to have an instant edge against others... not BIASED at all! -sarcasm if you couldn't tell-). Now to have this seemingly trivial issue of two Xbox Ones on the same network playing a game we paid double for in order to play together, not come to fruition has turned us away from the game. Suggestion to Bungie would be to fix this issue, inform the community of expected time frame or at least give transparency to what is occurring, no matter how embarrassing the cause is, and to give myself and my partner a free pre ordered copy of RISE OF IRON for our troubles, and heck everyone that is having this issue as it seems ridiculous that the only way people can play the game is through others, and not all of us can interact with certain people, alas making your coding/infrastructure/game incomplete and unreliable as a product. A big thank you to whoever actually reads this post, but a bigger thank you to whomever it is that acts upon this post. The way this post is handled will ultimately determine if my partner and myself will play and spend money on not only destiny but anything that is produced by Bungie in the future, so Bungie your name as a developer is on the line here. Just as a side note, I do believe that my writing within this post fulfils the code of conduct and so shouldn't be censored. This post is a part of my own intellectual property and any censorship will be regarded as suppression of speech which all people have a right for."

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
            Vorschau

3 Antworten
            • Going by bungie's weekly update they no longer care about the issue. Clearly passing the blame onto the players is deemed fixed in their book. This issue is far from fixed! Bungie isn't even looking in the right location to fix the issue! They need to quit blaming the players and start looking at their own botched coding. I still have to jump through different solutions before being able to play your game with my wife. The amount of time this can sometimes take means we give up and play another game. We have no issues with any other games over local network. We never had any issues playing destiny together since day 1 until patch 2.3.1.1. Again this is an issue on your end!!!!!!!! Start looking at your code instead of taking the easy option of blaming your player base!

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
              Vorschau

8 9 10 11 12 13 14
            Es ist dir nicht gestattet, diesen Inhalt zu sehen.
            ;
            preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon