JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#feedback

Bearbeitet von ScubaSteve: 7/27/2016 6:31:26 PM

Heavy ammo

Okay, so I've never been one of those "OMFG I NEED HEAVY AMMO" people in PvP who hang around the box 30+ seconds out, but since I've been working on my yr 2 moments of triumph, I'm trying to get the sword kills for the exotic sword quest, so heavy ammo is a must. The thing is, I can't begin to tell you how UPSETTING it is when you're within eyeshot of the ammo box about 15 feet away and you have selfish asshole team mates who absolutely MUST take it immediately, even when there's no f-ing enemies on the radar, and it doesn't even spawn for you... I think the range needs to be expanded just a little bit... To give you a more clear example, I was probably just outside the shotgun Felwinters Lie's kill range to the ammo box. My team mates at the box were full dots on my radar. I wouldn't normally be that upset, except that this kinda thing has happened for the past 6 Clash matches I've played, where I'd either be just outside the box's range or my team mates didn't understand the concept of being a TEAM...

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
Vorschau

Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

Es ist dir nicht gestattet, diesen Inhalt zu sehen.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon