JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Gaming

Bearbeitet von Sir Xela: 4/18/2016 12:01:49 PM

No Mans Sky activities?

So what are everyone's plans for No Mans Sky? I'M asking cause this will IMO be the ultimate open world space sim/MMO. My plans while traveling towards the center will be to discover as much of the aliens languages whilst trying to recruit any people I may come across (if there's a way to tell real people.) If you see me in there let's start an army! Lol

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
Vorschau

Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

Gesamtes Thema ansehen
  • I can't wait to see planets that I know I am the only one who will ever see it. I also can't wait to come out of hyperspace in the middle of a battle for a world between two factions and just watch it, maybe side with one of them. I can't wait to land on a planet with a dense atmosphere and when I come out of the clouds I see a gigantic dinosaur looking creature walking in a field.

Sprache des Beitrags:

Bearbeiten
    Vorschau

Benimm dich. Nimm dir eine Minute, um dir unsere Verhaltensregeln durchzulesen, bevor du den Beitrag abschickst. Abbrechen Bearbeiten Einsatztrupp erstellen Posten

Es ist dir nicht gestattet, diesen Inhalt zu sehen.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon